Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even a tiny smile of a girl might make a man go insane

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i was at mass,and this young black girl came out of the toilet,and when i looked at her out of reaction,i noticed that she was smiling.her smile was pretty cute and reminded me of how devoid of happy emotions i am. i got so incredibly sick during mass after i noticed how i was surrounded by people who had everything good in this life(i unfortunely went to latin mass and latin mass is filled with people with large families,and women who never suffered a day in their lives,rich guys,young couples where the guy got lucky etc etc etc),that i had to leave before the mass ended.i didn't even watch the transubitation.

i have seen this black girl before and i think she goes to mass with her brother and mother.her brother seems to be a good guy.and btw she is like 6 feet,so don't start with bullshit like saying she was smiling at me or something.

Eww she boons :feelspuke:

Eww she boons :feelspuke:
neh man,the black girls that go to my latin mass are pretty cute.they don't use any of the cheap stuff that ghetto black women often use that makes them look incredibly ugly(cheap weaves,ugly wigs,ugly make up,thot clothes),so they look natural and cute.

i can't post their pictures,since that will get me tracked,but they are pretty cute.

eitherway, one of the black girls there i think is dating this lanky decent looking white guy,so jfl at copers here thinking they got a chance with black girls just because they consider all black girls ugly

smiles don't mean anything. I've had foids smile at me before, not brag because it doesn't mean shit. Most incels become bluepilled when foids give them a bit of attention but if she's not sucking your dick instantly it's all meaningless

smiles don't mean anything. I've had foids smile at me before, not brag because it doesn't mean shit. Most incels become bluepilled when foids give them a bit of attention but if she's not sucking your dick instantly it's all meaningless
i wasn't bragging,i said what i said,in hopes of not being called a fakecel.anyway,this girl is like 6 feet and i am like 5'8 so it's obvious that i never had a chance. anyway,she wasn't smiling at me i am sure.she was probably smiling about some chad she meet or something.

Why do you attend mass?
to be closer to god and to not sin.

girl is like 6 feet and i am like 5'8 so it's obvious that i never had a chance.
you do have a chance if you're white/pink. black women WANT to have white-skinned or light-skinned children.

you guys wouldn't reject the ugliest black woman if she approached you guys kek.
They rejected me for my appearance so why not make fun of their ugly appearance

you do have a chance if you're white/pink. black women WANT to have white-skinned or light-skinned children.
i am med,so she probably considers me white,but it's pretty impossible.there are two cute black women at my church who seem at least outwardly virtuous.but it's over.i am 5'8 and there are twelve million other white guys who are desperate for anything.

rassenschande...
kek.bro she would reject me in half a second.eitherway,if i did marry her i would try my best to go backhome.the kid would have no chance here in london,but in portugal he would have a semi easy life.

i am med,so she probably considers me white,but it's pretty impossible.there are two cute black women at my church who seem at least outwardly virtuous.but it's over.i am 5'8 and there are twelve million other white guys who are desperate for anything.
Shoot your shot if you're actually attracted to her. I'm iraqi but also have pink skin and I've had plenty of brown women compliment my skin complextion. Like I said, they want light skin children.

Plus you're 5'8 and she is 6'0 your kids will likely be tyrones. So u don't need to worry about birthing more incels

You need to realize that dark skinned women prefer white skin over height. As long as you are not too short (which you are not) your whiteness will compensate.

That's why a 5'7 white guy will have an easier time with an indian/arab/African girl compared to a 5'11 Indian guy.

Shoot your shot if you're actually attracted to her. I'm iraqi but also have pink skin and I've had plenty of brown women compliment my skin complextion. Like I said, they want light skin children.

Plus you're 5'8 and she is 6'0 your kids will likely be tyrones. So u don't need to worry about birthing more incels

You need to realize that dark skinned women prefer white skin over height. As long as you are not too short (which you are not) your whiteness will compensate.

That's why a 5'7 white guy will have an easier time with an indian/arab/African girl compared to a 5'11 Indian guy.
i have only seen her a few times,and honestly never thought about her like that.she looked very cute when she smiled,but it's honestly gigacope.i am going backhome in like 2 or 3 months so i don't see much point in asking her out.

one thing is true black women are the most low inhbition of any race(at least from what i have seen here),so i would get rejected without any chance of me thinking she actually liked me

No matter how much i hate every single foid i see at the streets, especially the teenage ones in their prime (where they usually like to look like e-girls/thots and are sex addicts), when i see one of them doing something simply feminine or just smiling, it is enough to have a slight mental breakdown inside, a sudden need to just be close to them and i imagine a lot of scenarios that could play out if approached her, but randomly at the streets i would be probably beaten up by the simps/whiteknights surrounding her or her friends, they are never alone. Unfortunate, indeed it drives closer to insanity.

Last edited: