Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even a short 1,50 m ugly Filipina calls me ugly

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
So I guess its over after all. In the eyes of Asian women I am even lower and uglier than a sewer rat.

Nicee you have my respect.

I deal with it multiple times a week as I live near an Asian area of FOBs and first-gens.

The funny thing is that when new staff come to our office whether its Thai or Filipina they are pretty nice to me becuase I look like a hugh powered executive and I am always as white passing. Howefver once they relaize that I am just mid level earner they become rude and I get treated worse than the motorbike messenger,

Are you ricecel?

grab her by her mouth/jaw area and push her head back and spit in her face

Call her ugly right the fuck back.

I remember fucking with some pinays camming on Yahoo Messenger a decade ago. They were always in internet cafes and never got their tits out. SMH. kek

Short females don't matter it's short men that get screwed. A short female loses 0 points for being short.

Asian women dont want anything to do with us bro.

Asian women are stupid. :'(

LOL at those redpillers who like to act as though we are locationcels. Seems to only work if you are white and at least 5/10.

there is no cheat mode for us Asian or Hapa incels

Wettinghose said:
LOL at those redpillers who like to act as though we are locationcels. Seems to only work if you are white and at least 5/10.

there is no cheat mode for us Asian or Hapa incels

You are simply ugly and look like a Turk. Asian women want full Asian men not some weird half breed Bulgarian or Turk looking alikes

And if they are the white worshipping and unattractive ones after a life of getting no attention from Changs, then they'll resort to full whites that are at least 5/10+ not some weird looking half breeds

How short are you? Don´t let people tell you that to your face with no reaction. If he´s just1,50m you should intimidate him physically easily, even without gymcellling.

Asian women worship western white men

DestroyedLife said:
How short are you? Don´t let people tell you that to your face with no reaction. If he´s just1,50m you should intimidate him physically easily, even without gymcellling.

its a she and I am 176cm

Wettinghose said:
its a she and I am 176cm

I should read better next time. tbh Nevermind tho.

QuantumDummy said:
Call her ugly right the fuck back.

also don't forget to tell her she is Asias niggers

Fucking hate these white worshiping sluts