Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even a foid with no vagina whatsoever can score a chadlite.

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★

And also a reminder:
Even if you're Chad, if you have no dick you will be discarded or turned into a betabuck as soon as a foid knows it.

Is it trans?

If it is naturally a foid without a vagina I would marry her. Guaranteed virgin and lifelong blowjobs.

Some men really love anal, and well this foid doesn't really have a choice in that regard

Is it trans?

If it is naturally a foid without a vagina I would marry her. Guaranteed virgin and lifelong blowjobs.

3:18 She has a Chad :feelsrope:

The only thing that can MAYBE make a women be incel is if she was nothing but a brain,heart, and nerves in a jar attached to a machine that allows her to communicate with people,

Is it trans?

Lol. You think she would give you a lifetime of blowjobs even without a vagina? Think again Mr Popo.

Hell I'd date her just because being with an attractive girl increases your status a few points.

If you date that girl you can easily lay many normie girls and justify by saying your gf cannot get a baby. Pre-selection and political correctness can get you ahead.

The only thing that can MAYBE make a women be incel is if she was nothing but a brain,heart, and nerves in a jar attached to a machine that allows her to communicate with people,
High IQ, still people would attach onaholes with glue and pump the machine dry

High IQ, still people would attach onaholes with glue and pump the machine dry
JFL, people would just put her organs into a sexdoll and fuck her. Females literally cannot be incel

3:18 She has a Chad :feelsrope:
Wtf I thought u might be joking but no this foid has somehow hot here fucking looks match with out even having a sexual organ, and us guys are the shallow ones were told ? I hate femoids so fucking much. Imagine a guy without a dick getting his looks match ? I can't even imagine that because it wouldn't happen in a million years

Is it trans?

She won't let you anywhere near her tbh

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THIS GUY SETTLE FOR A FOID WITH NO VAGINA

JFL if you don't think she lets him stick it in the pooper every night.

How the fuck do i suppose to fuck her anyways?