Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even a disabled guy I met in a psychiatry has a gf

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
And some of the other people new his gf so he aint lying. Every guy I know has a gf and an active social life even if he has chronic psychosis. Guy looked average btw.

Last edited:
She’s probably a trainwreck

Is he a cumskin?

He showermaxxed obvs

"Guy looked average btw." Exactly, your mental status don't matter, just be NT (not autistic, other mental illnesses don't matter) and be average. That's it. I cannot even fucking do that due to shit social skills from brain-damage and being hideously deformed with underbite+untreated fractured nose. Fuck everyone tbh.

There was a tall White guy in group therapy. His name was Giovanni(Italian) and he struggled with suicidal thoughts.

Shannon loved sitting next to him.

"Guy looked average btw." Exactly, your mental status don't matter, just be NT (not autistic, other mental illnesses don't matter) and be average.

Yeah, even being retarded is better than having fucking autism.

Femoids can detect your autism and they HATE autism. But be insane, or retarded, and your odds are better. :society: