Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even 3/10 noodles only want chad

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
These are noodles from all over China.
I don't think any was over 6/10.

All of them value looks the most, Lol want a guy who is 1.80m, and visibly ripped.

@PPEcel needs to start a movement to get ricemen woke

View: https://youtu.be/VH7aC2lbg1c

most of them give me that "ching chong yellow monkey" vibe, none is good looking. But of course, they all deserve "better" and must necessarily land obligatory white chad to get any fulfillment of their relationship.

Last edited:
Worthless Chad worshiping noodlewhores.

the difference is now they DEMAND chads.

They DESERVE chads.

kunts

BeAuTy iS SuBjEcTiVe

It's as if .... they all think alike

Asian girls, most notably the white washed ones in the western world so the ones that come from colonized asian countries like Cambodia Philippines etc literally thirst hard as fuck for white guys. Asian girls from other countries still thirst but the south-Asian seem to be the ones thirsting the most for white guys. But of course its not all white guys, its tall (at least 6) skinny white guys. This is why the jbw and being tall theory is so strong. If you are tall and white (being skinny is a plus) in the western world, you will have ethnic girls literally rushing to date you

That shit is a bit too long man, can you summarize?
They only care about looks, but they are not at all interested in their looksmatch.
They are based, and realistic about how good looking they are, and know they are not that good looking, but only want tall, ripped, handsome, double-eyelidded, light skin Chang

Fucking clown world
No point in taking anything seriously

They only care about looks, but they are not at all interested in their looksmatch.
They are based, and realistic about how good looking they are, and know they are not that good looking, but only want tall, ripped, handsome, double-eyelidded, light skin Chang
brutal

over for me

Noodlewhores thirsting for white Chad dick is even more disgusting when you see it in person

They need to be jailed
full

most of them give me that "ching chong yellow monkey" vibe, none is good looking. But of course, they all deserve "better" and must necessarily land obligatory white chad to get any fulfillment of their relationship.

"I don't have any height requirements.... over 5'11 is good"

wow not 3/10 I mog them

China has a female shortage. ofc they are picky as fuck

I don't even like noodles .

Asian girls, most notably the white washed ones in the western world so the ones that come from colonized asian countries like Cambodia Philippines etc literally thirst hard as fuck for white guys. Asian girls from other countries still thirst but the south-Asian seem to be the ones thirsting the most for white guys. But of course its not all white guys, its tall (at least 6) skinny white guys. This is why the jbw and being tall theory is so strong. If you are tall and white (being skinny is a plus) in the western world, you will have ethnic girls literally rushing to date you
cope - I mostly see asian girls with asian guys. it's true many prefer white, but far from majority

First girl was kind of goodlooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back