Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even 2d girls want Chad

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

*Gets treated like shit by chad*
*Gets stabbed by chad*
*Gets mindfucked by Chad*
*Gets pumped and dumped by Chad*
*Gladly has Chad's baby*

Even in Anime chad always wins.

He's a manlet and does not have a Chad face.

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

C O P E! Sasuke is the definition of a pretty boy chad like Chico, he gives no fucks about femoids and they want him anyways, even as a kid I knew he was alpha.

jagged0 said:
[quote="Sparrow']
C O P E! Sasuke is the definition of a pretty boy chad like Chico, he gives no fucks about femoids and they want him anyways, even as a kid I knew he was alpha.[/quote]

Pretty boy Chad=Chadlite. Also remember that Sasuke doesn't live in the modern day West. His gf would cheat on him with JoJo.

In anime no one gives a fuck about jawline definition. Especially in naruto. The people with big jawlines are seen as apes and gorillas. Sasuke is the best looking person in naruto. Plus that show was black pilled as fuck.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They all want me and only me...

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

Every single anime character has the same face.

jagged0 said:
C O P E! Sasuke is the definition of a pretty boy chad like Chico, he gives no fucks about femoids and they want him anyways, even as a kid I knew he was alpha.

Plus many hot 2D hoes found him gl. Could have stayed if he wasn't such a sadkunt

Sparrows Song said:
jagged0 said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Pretty boy Chad=Chadlite. Also remember that Sasuke doesn't live in the modern day West. His gf would cheat on him with JoJo.[/quote]
Jojo is the bare minimum standard for 2018

Naruto is for wannabe weebs or weebs in denial anyway.