Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel even 12 year olds on 9gag are now blackpilled

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

look at the comments, keep spreading the blackpill boyos
screenshots for lazycels

Everyone agrees with it until you call it a blackpill.

She should become a prostitute.

Social media was a mistake

9fags still exists?

Yeah, if you say to them that every foid have the same mind set that this whore they will not accept, every foid is looking to get money the easiest way while she fuck chad

Again, people are only shitting on her because she's ugly.

I mean I hate that website but I guess thats good news from them

Kids today who grow up on the blackpill will have an entirely different perspective on society, even compared to us oldercels, because they are being molded and shaped by the blackpill. Many of us had to transition from bluepilled thinking to blackpill over time, but for these kids, the blackpill is all that they are witnessing. They are going to grow up even more fatalistic and pessimistic than us because that will be their default state.
True i fucking envy those lucky bastards for that ngl.

foids getting more and more spoiled and slutty every day. what a surprise

As long as the blackpill spreads.

These kids who had the great misfortune of not being chad while growing up the era of vaginal value inflation and the return to tribal dominance hierarchies have had nothing but an onslaught of despair beamed into their brains 24/7. The bullshit premise of our entire culture has always been on display for them which means the brainwashing copes our culture comes up with have never worked. They don't believe in the lie that "not all women are like that" or "you'll be successful and the 10/10 bullies wont be", they know it's all a big scheme.

that thot genuinely reminds me of jar jar binks

These kids who had the great misfortune of not being chad while growing up the era of vaginal value inflation and the return to tribal dominance hierarchies have had nothing but an onslaught of despair beamed into their brains 24/7. The bullshit premise of our entire culture has always been on display for them which means the brainwashing copes our culture comes up with have never worked. They don't believe in the lie that "not all women are like that" or "you'll be successful and the 10/10 bullies wont be", they know it's all a big scheme.

very true.
it's so, so bad for families that only birthed boys in this time.

Kids today who grow up on the blackpill will have an entirely different perspective on society, even compared to us oldercels, because they are being molded and shaped by the blackpill. Many of us had to transition from bluepilled thinking to blackpill over time, but for these kids, the blackpill is all that they are witnessing. They are going to grow up even more fatalistic and pessimistic than us because that will be their default state.
my wife's son [16] is calling attractive men Chads with his online friends and using racial slurs casually, what should I do? I think he's getting sucked into the inkwell cult. Should I disable his internet access and get him therapy?

Yes, like everyone agrees with that the elite has too much power until you say they are Jews