Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evangelion movie ending song

I recently torrented evan bluray rip quality and watching it with a friend :feelsokman:

truecel trait: you enjoy watching eva / identify yourself to shinji

truecel trait: you enjoy watching eva / identify yourself to shinji
I would masturbate to comatose nude asuka any time of the day

Is evangelion worth watching seriously asking

Definitely, best to download the movies from torrent or stream them, as they contain what happened in episodes plus continuation of the story and animation looks better.

Ah I liked that song. Yeah it hits hard. Probably less more recently since it’s sung by a female, maybe I’ll give it a shot

Just finished Your Name. Good stuff, but where's my significant other? Not the significant other that fucks tons of guys either

Theme that plays when an incel fails his roping attempt

Just finished Your Name. Good stuff, but where's my significant other? Not the significant other that fucks tons of guys either
i love your name!!!!!!

i saw end of evangelion in theatres honestly it was a bit too esoteric and bizarre at parts

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOWN

I just skimmed through it on my phone. Not something i would watch but not super obscure either
not really a hentai fan tbh but I just thought it really fucking weird and old/fever dream looking