Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Euthenasia should be legal among those considering suicide.

Latejulycel

Latejulycel

Banned
-
There's only so much "It's gonna get better" you can do. If they've made an attempt on their life the most you can do is just hold their hands back until they don't even have the will to end it all. People should be allowed to end it.

I agree, too. Euthanasia should be a right, to whoever wants to end a life that has become too painful. Coping always fail in the end and what´s left is only pain until the day of death.

I agree, too. Euthanasia should be a right, to whoever wants to end a life that has become too painful. Coping always fail in the end and what´s left is only pain until the day of death.

Agreed.
There's only so much "It's gonna get better" you can do. If they've made an attempt on their life the most you can do is just hold their hands back until they don't even have the will to end it all. People should be allowed to end it.

Can't agree more. I tell anyone who doesn't believe this that they obviously have lived too easy of a life that they have no idea the hardships people go through and how valid an option suicide is for them.

some people snap out of their insanity

This is especially the case if they become vegged by a botched sui attempt.