Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Euthanisia is legal here

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
After trying every possible way to cope and all forms of medication for my depression I can try euthanasia at last

Where is it legal?

Cool. What process?
I saw it on a documentary. You need to have lots of talks with doctors and psychologists and it can take several years in some cases until they grant it to you. They will then just legally give you a non painful lethal injection under medical supervision.

One teen girl didn't get it though and she jumped in front of a train. But to others it was allowed

I saw it on a documentary. You need to have lots of talks with doctors and psychologists and it can take several years in some cases until they grant it to you. They will then just legally give you a non painful lethal injection under medical supervision.

One teen girl didn't get it though and she jumped in front of a train. But to others it was allowed
I think any incel deserves to get it without those procedures.

interesting

then again terrifying of not knowing what comes next

interesting

then again terrifying of not knowing what comes next
True, but I'm tired of this nihilistic pointless reality. I'm sure whatever comes next won't be bad.

Suicide is not that hard if you do it right

I dont want to harm myself. I prefer going out the peaceful way. If I suicide then my mom will too. :feelsrope:But if I do euthanasia she probably wont.:feelsokman:

I dont want to harm myself. I prefer going out the peaceful way. If I suicide then my mom will too. :feelsrope:But if I do euthanasia she probably wont.:feelsokman:
based Brocel for thinking of your mother

This
Euthansia is valuable for people who are disabled to the point of being able to end it themselves but an able bodied incel can just skip all the bullshit and jump off a bridge or something

You die both ways. Why would her reaction be any different?

and it can take several years in some cases until they grant it to you.
super cucked
This
Euthansia is valuable for people who are disabled to the point of being able to end it themselves but an able bodied incel can just skip all the bullshit and jump off a bridge or something
It’s not that easy. First you gotta find a tall enough bridge. Then you gotta make sure the bridge doesn’t have suicide-prevention fences. Then you gotta make your way to the optimal point of where you wanna jump. Which might require a car. And if your doubtful and don’t jump immediately people will stop you and lock you up in an insane asylum for a period of time.

And finally even if you find a super tall bridge there’s still a 5% risk of survival

Last edited: