Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Euthanise it

Fucking brutal

How can normies feel good if they leave him alive?

I think it might be a costume. I hope so

But it's in Turkey and it looks real so it's most probably real

Fucking Stacy and Chad normies are advocating for its killing in the comments…
jfl @ how were the evil ones

Yes it's why it should be euthanised it will suffer and be tortured from all the bullying from normies chads and stacies

Life is a brutal joke

Leaving him alive is just fucking cruel, seriously!
And normies will drone on about how:
"Oh, but, he has a right to live!", "Hey, he's special!", "Oh no, he's gifted, god bless him!".
Retard, this child will not be able to live a normal life, he will never be able to live a normal life.
He will be bullied in school, he will be stared at by people on the street, no girl will ever date him and he may even need permanent care.

This is why I support mercy killing, rather than keeping people with severe deformities and/or disabilities alive to suffer until they die of either old age, or some accident, or some disease.

And normies will drone on about how:
"Oh, but, he has a right to live!", "Hey, he's special!", "Oh no, he's gifted, god bless him!".
Yet it would be the normies and chads who would make fun of him in school

I'm not a doctor but think they call it hydranencephaly. The bloated head is filled with fluid and that fluid replaces parts of the brain.

I remember this one mother posting her kid with this condition on tiktok for attention and money (even kept posting her kid after its death). Truly disgusting.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJKG3gYR/

Future mass shooter

And who can blame him / her/ it