Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Euthanasia should be a right for incels

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
It’s just a cruel joke to try to get us to cling to life, to want to slave away.

It’s our life and it’s our choice to not want to live, to convince one not to kill themselves is to play god.

There’s plenty of examples of suicide throughout history, and there’s plenty of cultures which allow it, one such would be the Japanese, yet we: the christcuck society choose to see the faux value of each human being.

This is cruel and unnatural: its unnatural for the worthless subhuman genes to live on like ours, our only value is eunuchs, and its cruel because it is making us suffer the pain of our wretched lives, by making us nothing more than workhorses meant to consume.

:foidSoy:you're not entitled to die peacefully teehee

No euthanasia is abominable, you are playing their game

They want us dead, fuck euthanasia.

It’s just a cruel joke to try to get us to cling to life, to want to slave away.

It’s our life and it’s our choice to not want to live, to convince one not to kill themselves is to play god.

There’s plenty of examples of suicide throughout history, and there’s plenty of cultures which allow it, one such would be the Japanese, yet we: the christcuck society choose to see the faux value of each human being.

This is cruel and unnatural: its unnatural for the worthless subhuman genes to live on like ours, our only value is eunuchs, and its cruel because it is making us suffer the pain of our wretched lives, by making us nothing more than workhorses meant to consume.
I am going to live and endure this “life” as long as possible

Euthanasia is already legal what are you talking about. It just takes a bit more effort.

Definitely agree. But I myself will choose to 'continue to live', because I'm insane enough to do so.

No euthanasia is abominable, you are playing their game
Or just suicide, eithER way: we are genetic dead ends, meant to slave away, but I prefer the option which doesn’t have the roastie controlled govERnment worry about its wagecuck virgin force, because at least we wERe killed legally without interfERence

It would be a revolutionary movement.
They hate us but they don't want too many slaves exiting and they almost certainly would have hordes of goyim wanting out.
Not just social rejects.
It would make them look like the despicable cunts that they are.
The amount of people exiting via railway lines is quite a serious problem in the UK.

It would be a revolutionary movement.
They hate us but they don't want too many slaves exiting and they almost certainly would have hordes of goyim wanting out.
Not just social rejects.
It would make them look like the despicable cunts that they are.
The amount of people exiting via railway lines is quite a serious problem in the UK.

Exactly! They’re so afraid of losing slaves, and looking bad

Euthanasia is already legal what are you talking about. It just takes a bit more effort.
Yep. I'd be making a trip to Switzerland when time comes.:blackpill::feelsYall: