Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Euthanasia for people who simply couldnt live normal, healthy or pleasant lives for obvious denotable reasons should be normalized (encouraged even)

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I just saw a post from a guy who demonstrably couldnt live a happy worthwhile existence. He was a firefighter who 3rd degree burns and doesnt even look human anymore.

That reminded me of an idea (rather confirmed) that i was maturating. For some people, for different unnacountable reasons, its VERY clear that a lot of people out there miss the mark of what any sane person would call the bench mark for future happiness and prosperity and, for that very same reason, should be encouraged (not in a mean spirited, quite the contrary) to take their own lives.

But, because we live in a society:society: where the judeo christian values of immortality of the soul and bla bla bla... we cant even have that discussion. Think about it, you can basically mutilate your own body nowadays (if you have gender disforia) to look like something you'll never be but you cant even point to an extreme case like that (see 1st paragraph) take the elepehant out of the room and say "that person shouldnt have been made to cling to life like that" and there you go.

You're a monster to normies. When you're actually taking the bullet for all those hyoocrite scum who deep down know you're absolutely right.

I've just remember a scene from a movie with clint eastwood where the girl (main protagonist) becomes tetraplegic and he goes to the hospital, gives her an IV and kills her. Normies fidnt question that movie out of existence. So, theres still hope.

nah normies would rather create jobs out of the mentally ill by claiming to ''support'' them and keep hopeless cases around
Thats what infuriates me. They prefer to virtue signal first than to help a person in obvious need of it. A bunch of cowards thats what they are.

nah this is stupid. its the people with nothing to lose that are the most vocal critics of society and create change. if they have legal euthanasia for subhumans they're just gonna kill all the incels and create a sexual dystopia

nah this is stupid. its the people with nothing to lose that are the most vocal critics of society and create change. if they have legal euthanasia for subhumans they're just gonna kill all the incels and create a sexual dystopia
I wasnt talking about us per se, i was talking about the truly unfortunate. Like severely autistic people, people with iq lower than 50, these types. But i see what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back