Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Europeans vs Amerindians

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Can you imagine how brutal it must have been back then? You have a tribe respects you, wife and kids. Suddenly white giants come out of nowhere, enslave you, rape your wife and children and then mog you to death. Of course they still mog us ethnicels today, but at least we didn't had paradise taken from us, so we don't have any perspective. It's one thing to be poor, but it's a whole another thing to become poor after living a billionaire life.
Dfgdf

Tfw play videogames your entire life to cope being an ethnic but then this guy comes in and defeats your team, its over.

And now (((they))) are taking everything away from us.

Something similar will happen in the future when a chaddest race of alien colonize us and white chads become incels just like you and I

the native american tribes were way more barbaric in their treatment of each other than the europeans ever were to them. It wasn't exactly paradise on earth prior to the white man's arrival

the native american tribes were way more barbaric in their treatment of each other than the europeans ever were to them. It wasn't exactly paradise on earth prior to the white man's arrival

It wasn't paradise, but it was better than being mogged