Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL European Foids Like Ethnic Skins

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
This is the cope that middle eastern looking Turkish retards tell everyday. Nobody likes ethnics unless they are chadpreet.

Nobody in Europe fucking likes Turks. Turks will never be European either.

I'm Balkan guy in Germany but I look like Turk and I got reported to authority already and I'm youngcel

They also show rich betabuxxers with an ukranian foid as an evidence.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Ukrainian foids will just about settle with any man in Europe with money if it means they don't have to return to their shithole

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Ukrainian foids will just about settle with any man in Europe with money if it means they don't have to return to their shithole
Turkish men can even simp 0/10 landwhale.

If your skin is brown like brown poo, she only see you as doo doo.

Turkish women probably have hairy chests and unibrows so I don't blame them :feelskek:
Curryfoids have hairy arms, moustaches and unibrows. Turkish women are better than them. Curries would kill to get a turk woman.

Curryfoids have hairy arms, moustaches and unibrows. Turkish women are better than them. Curries would kill to get a turk woman.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: both are disguising but I have a personal vendetta against turkroaches

Roach

I'm Turkic and I consider myself White.

Northern Europeans usually don't have much body hair
No, it just seems that way because their body hair tends to be blonde. I've seen female Europeans with brown hair who were pretty fucking hairy

Nobody likes smelly hairy shitskins from backwards countries with their backwards cultures. Even their children inherit the low IQ but psychologically even more fucked because they have to try assimilating in a society where the women hate him and the men mog him to shit.