Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European Elections.

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Greycel
I've seen that across various European countries the right (Or as the libtard media calls them "Far-Right) have come out on top in the polls, this thrills me, finally people are waking up and saying they have fucking had it with increased axes, illegal mass migrations and all the shit which comes with it (Rapings, Stabbings and looting and so forth) The media tries to say that looking after your country and its interests is somehow destroying democracy, even though these elections were democratic ones and the people voted for them democratically. The Far Left is having a fucking meltdown and it is really funny to watch. Just go on X and search EU Elections.

idk why the large portion of right wingers in the west think some controlled opposition will advocate for their interests in the long term. Any true far right organization would advocate severing ties with Israel, denouncing the Jewish elite, criticizing feminism, banning abWHOREtions etc etc. Even if these parties win, nothing is going to change

idk why the large portion of right wingers in the west think some controlled opposition will advocate for their interests in the long term. Any true far right organization would advocate severing ties with Israel, denouncing the Jewish elite, criticizing feminism, banning abWHOREtions etc etc. Even if these parties win, nothing is going to change
I'm sure they will change, there will be Left Wing riots sadly, but countries will be safer.

Exactly lol

Fair point, but progress takes time.
One reason I sympathize is because, Lebanon is filled with refugees. (((They caused our collapse. We went from the 'paris of the middle east' to a shithole so fast. Democracy is a scam.

One reason I sympathize is because, Lebanon is filled with refugees. (((They caused our collapse. We went from the 'paris of the middle east' to a shithole so fast. Democracy is a scam.
Sorry you had to endure that, ut things will hopefully change starting from now, you'll see.

I've seen that across various European countries the right (Or as the libtard media calls them "Far-Right) have come out on top in the polls, this thrills me, finally people are waking up and saying they have fucking had it with increased axes, illegal mass migrations and all the shit which comes with it (Rapings, Stabbings and looting and so forth) The media tries to say that looking after your country and its interests is somehow destroying democracy, even though these elections were democratic ones and the people voted for them democratically. The Far Left is having a fucking meltdown and it is really funny to watch. Just go on X and search EU Elections.

I saw some leftist protest in France filled with shitskins and faggots. It's a huge difference in racial makeup from the far right rallies. I wonder which one is closest to representing the actual ethnic makeup of the nation.

Paganism needdls to come back

I just wish politicians who don't keep their promises would get executed after a year or so and be replaced with people willing to do it. How many of these jew-bought liars who cuck on all their stances as soon as they get power do we need to endure? They drain our energy and hope for a change while the replacement keeps going on eventually leading to a point where we can't win elections because brownoids are becoming a huge voting block.

The far right is what centrists used to be

So wait i have a question since when being pro feminism , capitalism , pro sionist and pro military industrial complex makes you based ??? Like what will they change concretely if anything the right wingers will make things worse. I'm in France , i hate macron but the far right will be even more authoritarian.

I just wish politicians who don't keep their promises would get executed after a year or so and be replaced with people willing to do it. How many of these jew-bought liars who cuck on all their stances as soon as they get power do we need to endure? They drain our energy and hope for a change while the replacement keeps going on eventually leading to a point where we can't win elections because brownoids are becoming a huge voting block.

View attachment 1178104
Yeah, look at Italy. Nothing changed

Yeah, look at Italy. Nothing changed
Why are women leading these parties anyways, that should already be a huge red flag. Though maybe it's so foids will be slightly more inclined to not vote for the extinction of their own race. But yeah I think not just Italy but almost every country, except maybe not Hungary? Just off with her head publicly, put a guy there who does what was promised, fucking sick of these people lying to get into office and walking away with no consequences after 4 years of wasting our time.

So wait i have a question since when being pro feminism , capitalism , pro sionist and pro military industrial complex makes you based ??? Like what will they change concretely if anything the right wingers will make things worse. I'm in France , i hate macron but the far right will be even more authoritarian.
I disagree with you, I believe the Right will make Europe a safer place to live and feminism will be cracked down, to an extent in favour of more traditional values.

I disagree with you, I believe the Right will make Europe a safer place to live and feminism will be cracked down, to an extent in favour of more traditional values.
bruh........The left wing has cucks indeed but the tradcucks are something too.

bruh........The left wing has cucks indeed but the tradcucks are something too.
I'm aware of that problem, but the left glorifies being a cuck whereas right wing parties don't. I think the trend will die out in Right Wing societies.

I've seen that video and it feels me with glee, the left has had their way for too long. And it's almost like the population cares for a government who looks after the country and it's people.

Of course only pro Jew 'far right' parties will be allowed to progress. Just look at what Le Pen did to the AfD over those SS comments.
And of course the anti Islam rhetoric will be useful as their genocide in Gaza proceeds.

Bottom line: you are getting replaced whether you like it or not. Unless Schlomo has suddenly decided that re-migration is viable

Last edited: