Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Europe suffers from highest level of syphilis...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Damn this is suifuel , all ppl fucking without protection. Normies don't give a fuck about STD's tbh.

Hopefully the increased prevalence will lead to some kind of super syphillis developing eventually, much like the super gonorrhea story a while back

a STEMcel needs to design a flesh-eating STD

Hopefully the increased prevalence will lead to some kind of super syphillis developing eventually, much like the super gonorrhea story a while back

Your avi is ingrained in my eyes now

Your avi is ingrained in my eyes now
Excellent, the whole point of it is to instill terror in the hearts of cucks and thots. And to make boyos like you ring my little bell

Threesomes and orgies are becoming common here, I can only imagine how common it is over there.

I wish it hurts when I pee.

Damn this is suifuel , all ppl fucking without protection. Normies don't give a fuck about STD's tbh.
There are already transmissible sexual diseases that are resistant to antibiotics.
They´re setting themselves to an early grave, along with all the others that get infected by it, since it spreads like wild fire.

Thanks to that.
I won´t leave my house.
:feelstrash:

There are already transmissible sexual diseases that are resistant to antibiotics.
They´re setting themselves to an early grave, along with all the others that get infected by it, since it spreads like wild fire.

Thanks to that.
I won´t leave my house.
:feelstrash:
Yes, then is lifefuel too.

Good, degenerates need to get some punishment.

So they suffer for being promiscous. If only Ebola was an STD...