Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe only imports the lowest animals from Middle East

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I walked into the train station in a small city. So its just a small building and kind of like closed i.e not well ventilated like the trainsations in big cities.

So anyway I walk in and the whole building is stinking of weed. Then I look ahead and see Arab animals blowing blunts LIKE SAVAGE WILD ANIMALS.Its summer and beautiful outside but the savage wild beasts spark up the joint in a fucking closed building.

These are the shit they import into Europe, like 30% cant even read or write. 70% have no qualifications. They import the underclass of Sandnigger society.

Only 30% of these "refugees" are hardworking civilised human beings or maybe they simply have an IQ above 90 I dont know.

Now imagine filthy white shit calling me racist if I say these savage Sandniggers serve no purpose anywhere and why the fuck are they brought here.
That same filthy white shit wants the Sandniggers to live in my hood and wants me to work to pay neetbuxx for Sandniggers. Can you imagine the cheek and audacity of these white filth? I think from now onwards those whites must just be stabbed. You see any white filth dont ask questions just stab,, beat , spit on the filth.