Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe 'facing wave of antisemitism'

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
We need to increase It

> 96%

they cant even make the numbers believeable jfl

those are mostly just sandniggers, this is just jews reaping what they sowed

those are mostly just sandniggers, this is just jews reaping what they sowed

Yes they'll say it's just the left or Muslims.
They have been pushing hate against both those groups since 9/11 thinking white conservatives have no reason to hate Jews and in fact are willing to go and fight for Israel.

Considering they're carrying out a genocide in plain sight I'd suggest that the pushback has been extremely restrained.

Good, we're 80 years behind.

They've brought this upon themselves. "Never again" my ass. They play the victim then cry anti semitism when someone disagrees only slightly. They are massacring children in Gaza and leading them to their deaths.

Point this out on places such as r/Israel or r/worldnews you get digitally comment raped.

I am almost convinced 90% of it is a psycop as you call out Jewish atrocities and get called a fascist.
Considering they're carrying out a genocide in plain sight I'd suggest that the pushback has been extremely restrained.

Some good news for once

(one case of a 14 year old white boy x 10000 ) antisemites