Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eurocels Should GypsyMaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date

when i last visited a "slum" in some shitty south american country, it as expected all the men were in big families, wanted and having a great time, family values, blah lbah

but it was just the same shit here. men were basically paypig slaves, but poor, women and children got all the benefits, and women could easily find a lighter skinned husband to get them out of the slums

but it was just the same shit here. men were basically paypig slaves, but poor, women and children got all the benefits, and women could easily find a lighter skinned husband to get them out of the slums

So, it is the same regardless of where you go. Men are nothing but replaceable working drones and females live life und instant win mode.

Those aren't Europeans. They're Roma people.

So, it is the same regardless of where you go. Men are nothing but replaceable working drones and females live life und instant win mode.

same shit in the philippines, in mexico, in Guatemala

are the places i've been. you might think you're a playa when you go there but the men are just trying to pass their old used up single mom whores on you so they can relax and not have to work so hard

when i last visited a "slum" in some shitty south american country, it as expected all the men were in big families, wanted and having a great time, family values, blah lbah

yeah, some working class communities that treat men well do exist, with women that stick by the man even if he's an alcoholic abusing piece of shit because the bonding instinct is that strong, they're basically like time capsules where the women act like women used to.

those women have zero tolerance for any awkwardness or weakness, they don't even understand anything besides an NT thug approaching them when they are roughly 18 and staying together for life.

imagine some nerd like me approaching them when they're 20-21, thinking she must be available, when she're already engaged to some unemployed dude who takes pics of himself next to other people's cars and shoplifts dresses for her, and wouldn't dream of dropping him for anything in the world

yeah, some working class communities that treat men well do exist, with women that stick by the man even if he's an alcoholic abusing piece of shit because the bonding instinct is that strong, they're basically like time capsules where the women act like women used to.

those women have zero tolerance for any awkwardness or weakness, they don't even understand anything besides an NT thug approaching them when they are roughly 18 and staying together for life.

probably because those women have zero chance to escape

sounds like an eastern europe stereotype where all the men drink and die young

probably because those women have zero chance to escape

sounds like an eastern europe stereotype where all the men drink and die young
they actually can escape it's just that those types of women are completely aside from popular culture and actually listen to their mothers and grandmothers. they act in a super traditional way where breaking up is very rare and the men can do whatever the fuck they want once they lucked out with one of them, they can be unemployed drunkards all they want, and they are

Gypsymaxxxing = thugmaxxxing
I believe it works if you’re working class or ethnic.
JFL @ thugmaxxxing if you’re a middle class white male who speaks like Hugh Grant (eg me).

from my parents' generation there's stories of men getting so drunk they shat themselves in their own house, and the woman cleaned it all up, washed their ass like they were an infant, and chalked it up as "we've gone through so much together! thick and thin!"

Gypsies are like muslims: they are extremely endogamic and will not tollerate a white dude taking one of their women.

You need first to integrate in their shitty culture for decades.

Last edited:
imagine some nerd like me approaching them when they're 20-21, thinking she must be available, when she're already engaged to some unemployed dude who takes pics of himself next to other people's cars

Brutal car and driver licence pill.

Gypsies are like muslims: they are extremely endogamic and will not tollerate a white dude taking one of their women.

You need first to integrate in their shitty culture for decades.

This. But some lower-tier guys from the first world can use it and try to snatch some shithole foids.

Ciganos ( Portuguese slang ) a.k.a Gypsies.
I have only one solution to this human excrement.
Gazzz Dem´all.

I have close experience with that scum.

They´re the second worst leaches that exist on this Earth, along with Jooz.
But instead they act like complete savages and treat the native people that feed them (Through taxes ) like utter shit, as for the jooz they use their "brain power" to screw over gentile Nations.

For some reason they hate Blacks, and frogs.
Not sure why.
There must be a very autistic reason for it, to be in that way.

Ngl Gypsie foids seem pretty hot, they pretty much look like those dark-skinned anime characters: brown skin + light hair/eye color is my fetish. A lot of foids back in the rural areas of my family's homeland look like that as well.

How open are they to marrying outsiders though? The fact that they still have such dark complexes despite having lived in Europe for centuries must mean that they don't interbreed with non-Gypsies a lot.

just change your ethnicity theory