Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eugenics

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Either make surgery for face free or don't allow ugly people to have children

cuck if you still care about the future of humanity

I'm definitely for Eugenics. First rule: No racemixxing. That should be punishable by death.

The latter would not change the distribution of females, only decrease physical problems like weakness or not breathing properly.
Women are a zero-sum-game.

There should also be no children for those with below average IQs. We can’t allow inferior genes to be passed down to future generations.

There should also be no children for those with below average IQs. We can’t allow inferior genes to be passed down to future generations.
People with average IQ shouldn't reproduce either

Last edited:
My eugenics policy is to have breeding licenses for people with no genetic abnormalities and/or defects, and who are financially, emotionally, and psychologically secure enough. This means stably married couples only who've been married for at least three years.

With enough generations the average attractiveness will rise to the point where everybody is fuckable, therefore nobody will be incel. Hypergamy will taper off, as there is a genetic limit to attractiveness.

Anybody who has a child without a license will have their child taken away and they'll be heavily fined.

I'm definitely for Eugenics. First rule: No racemixxing. That should be punishable by death.
I never really got this one. Some of the most good looking people I have seen were the result of an attractive mixed couple. Explain?

Post examples.
Not saying these are the MOST attractive people in the world, but i would say they are attractive.
Shutterstock

1) Ann Curry: Japanese/Caucasian 2) Barack Obama: Kenyan/Caucasian 3) Bruno Mars: Puerto Rican/Ashkenazi Jewish/ Filipino/Spanish 4) Derek Jeter: African American/Caucasian 5) Dwayne Johnson: Samoan/African Canadian/Caucasian 6) Kamala Harris: Indian/Jamaican 7) Kimora Lee Simmons: African American/Japanese 8) Keanu Reeves: Chinese- Hawaiian/Caucasian 9) Maya Rudolph: African American/Ashkenazi Jewish 10) Meghan Markle: African American/Caucasian 11) Naomi Campbell: Chinese/Jamaican 12) Naomi Osaka: Japanese/Haitian 13) Norah Jones: Indian/Caucasian 14) Ryan Lochte: Cuban/Caucasian 15) Thandie Newton: Zimbabwean/Caucasian 16) Soledad O’Brien: Cuban/Caucasian 17) Tiger Woods: Thai/Chinese/Caucasian/African American/Native American 18) Tracee Ellis Ross: Ashkenazi Jewish/African American 19) Trevor Noah: Xhosa/Caucasian
Shutterstock

Not saying these are the MOST attractive people in the world, but i would say they are attractive.
Shutterstock

1) Ann Curry: Japanese/Caucasian 2) Barack Obama: Kenyan/Caucasian 3) Bruno Mars: Puerto Rican/Ashkenazi Jewish/ Filipino/Spanish 4) Derek Jeter: African American/Caucasian 5) Dwayne Johnson: Samoan/African Canadian/Caucasian 6) Kamala Harris: Indian/Jamaican 7) Kimora Lee Simmons: African American/Japanese 8) Keanu Reeves: Chinese- Hawaiian/Caucasian 9) Maya Rudolph: African American/Ashkenazi Jewish 10) Meghan Markle: African American/Caucasian 11) Naomi Campbell: Chinese/Jamaican 12) Naomi Osaka: Japanese/Haitian 13) Norah Jones: Indian/Caucasian 14) Ryan Lochte: Cuban/Caucasian 15) Thandie Newton: Zimbabwean/Caucasian 16) Soledad O’Brien: Cuban/Caucasian 17) Tiger Woods: Thai/Chinese/Caucasian/African American/Native American 18) Tracee Ellis Ross: Ashkenazi Jewish/African American 19) Trevor Noah: Xhosa/Caucasian
Shutterstock
They look pretty bad.
Jordan Barrett blows them out of the water.
You should've picked better mixed people.

They look pretty bad.
Jordan Barrett blows them out of the water.
You should've picked better mixed people.
you would be the minority with that opinion. dwayne johnson for example is considered extremely attractive by most women

no eugenics for your genetics