Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eugenics

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Sad video by Baraka (RIP bro)....

He was right -- he never procreated. Instead he killed himself :feelsrope:

He could've easily been Tyrone and darktriadmaxxed, easily mogs me to hell and back even with my light skin.

He should have voodoo maxxed and became a well respected gentleman trained in the occult

If only he were a few inches taller he could’ve been a Tyrone. He mentioned women didn’t like him because he was short. Heightpill is real.

This was sad until he said "And a bitch" :feelskek: , I couldn't help but laughing at that part. But seriously , Rest in peace , That could easily be me in a few years

His hair is really nice. Both his head hair and his facial hair are neatly trimmed and good looking. Mogs me.

RIP bro.

Looks pretty standard to me. Could probably drop a few pounds but nothing insane. Was he really short or something?

Almost 75% how I feel about myself.

It's over if you're a black man who acts white.
If you're black it is absolutely necessary for you to be a low inhib thug, rapper or athlete.

If a man like that cant find any women of his own race, let alone a decent one, it says a lot about women. This society is a disgrace and we should stop letting them take our women from us. We stop letting (their) laws bind us from what is naturally ours. Rip.

This is how I feel. Baraka was a good man.

He could be an ultra slayer in Eastern Europe.

It's over if you're a black man who acts white.
If you're black it is absolutely necessary for you to be a low inhib thug, rapper or athlete.
Truth. Thug max or over for blackcels

Did he really rope? Damn... there is no end to this suffering...

Sad video by Baraka (RIP bro)....

He was right -- he never procreated. Instead he killed himself :feelsrope:

RIP, we lost a brave and high IQ brother. and the foids who send him and many, many other men to their grave will never be held to account

Manlets have to breed with womanlets .period

All have to unite and start a new sub human race seperatly from the tallfags onces... im not joking here ..i dont see any other way around it .. we need to solitate our self from society as a group and buy some lands , then start a community there .

...when i think about it .. there are those chadlets - they will be the chads of our community ... yeah that not a good idea . Forget about it .nvm

Last edited:
It has been said he killed himself like the monk in my signature.
Fuck... there is no light in the tunnel, there is only torment, he had to do what he had to do. I think many of us will end up roping at some point. It’s over for many men.