Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory (Eugenics Sympathizer) Technology creates unprecedented moral dilemmas

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Without technology, dysgenic freaks (like the people here, myself included) would be killed. In fact, their bloodlines wouldn't even be able to reproduce, so they wouldn't be here to begin with — literal non existence. You wouldn't be suffering this shit life if your weak parents weren't able to continue to live and have kids by just stocking shelves, typing on a keyboard, truck driving or whatever menial job all our parents do.

This creates a moral crises because there are so many dysgenic people nowadays weighing down society. Nature in her uncaring, non partisan and impersonal way would have taken care of all these dunces in an instant by THEIR OWN stupidity/weakness. We don't cultivate our own food anymore. We don't even know how to hunt or live off the land. We are complete reliant on grocery stores and A/Cs and Heaters to keep us alive during hot ass summers and cold winters. We would be DEAD without this tech most don't even know how it works!

Nature serves as a checks-&-balances system, taking care of the sick and weak for the benefit of the rest of the ecosystem/species. Now WE have to weigh the pros and cons of what we do with these people. It's now OUR moral burden. We have usurped Nature's system and now must make those "hard" decisions ourselves.

No one will admit what we have to do. No one will pull the triggers. That hard job used to be Nature's. Now we're overpopulated and dysgenic as all fuck.

Because of tech, the human race now have like 60% dead weight people polluting the world, eating up all the steaks, taking all the homes etc etc.

A second of pain for a lifetime of pleasure. Pull that trigger and the sick ugly man is freed from his flesh prison. He lived a life of hell! Most sick ugly people don't even want to live, ask them! They hate it here. We are all just scared of the pain of death.

A bullet costs 10cents, a 70-80year life of a non contributing dysgenic freak costs 100s of thousands.

Ted k rant ovER. Idrc either way. I just popped into existence 26 years ago randomly. Now I piddle on my phone and jerk off, waiting for death. I am neutral in all ways. I have no strong opinions towards anything. Anything but indifference is mental illness.

Last edited:
Thank you Microsoft
Without technology, dysgenic freaks (like the people here, myself included) would be killed. In fact, their bloodlines wouldn't even be able to reproduce, so they wouldn't be here to begin with — literal non existence.