Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eugenics is a key part in fixing the world

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Hypothetically, eugenics can fix many of the world's problems. If we can tell if a baby is going to be born fucked up, I see no reason why we can't terminate it and make the woman try again. Let's say a fetus is going to be born without legs, why should we force this life to experience a painful existence without necessary body parts when they could simply not be born at all? This would greatly decrease the suffering experienced on the planet.

This would help us too. If we know a baby has a high risk of being ugly or short in the future, we can save them from despair by erasing them before they are born. Think about a world with no ugly people. Looks matter the most when it comes to desiring a mate for most people, so if everyone was at least moderately attractive, there'd be less lonely people who are desperate for a mate.

I'd completely be in favor of selective breeding in order to make a utopia of perfect humans. We should only allow intelligent, healthy, and attractive infants to come out of the womb alive. I am also in full support of editing the infant's genes either pre-birth or post-birth to increase the likelihood they have good characteristics.

If you disagree with me, I'd like to hear your counter arguments. I really can't understand why anyone would be opposed to making everyone in society superior in terms of looks, intelligence, and health.

It's already happening with female hypergamy

The problem is goblibas and pajeetas still continue to breed so it will continue forever.

And how would you even go about this? Good luck trying to stop people from having sex.

Hypothetically, eugenics can fix many of the world's problems. If we can tell if a baby is going to be born fucked up, I see no reason why we can't terminate it and make the woman try again. Let's say a fetus is going to be born without legs, why should we force this life to experience a painful existence without necessary body parts when they could simply not be born at all? This would greatly decrease the suffering experienced on the planet.

This would help us too. If we know a baby has a high risk of being ugly or short in the future, we can save them from despair by erasing them before they are born. Think about a world with no ugly people. Looks matter the most when it comes to desiring a mate for most people, so if everyone was at least moderately attractive, there'd be less lonely people who are desperate for a mate.

I'd completely be in favor of selective breeding in order to make a utopia of perfect humans. We should only allow intelligent, healthy, and attractive infants to come out of the womb alive. I am also in full support of editing the infant's genes either pre-birth or post-birth to increase the likelihood they have good characteristics.

If you disagree with me, I'd like to hear your counter arguments. I really can't understand why anyone would be opposed to making everyone in society superior in terms of looks, intelligence, and health.
This is the way and it's already happening. My prediction is that eventually there will be a divergence between the elite with access to the technology to implement eugenics optimally and the rest of us cannon fodder.

The problem is goblibas and pajeetas still continue to breed so it will continue forever.

And how would you even go about this? Good luck trying to stop people from having sex.
We can require all women to perform pregnancy tests weekly to keep track of potential pregnancies. Fetuses we don't want born can be forcefully aborted or edited. We couldn't stop the sex, but we can stop the birth.

We can require all women to perform pregnancy tests weekly to keep track of potential pregnancies. Fetuses we don't want born can be forcefully aborted or edited.
LOLLL

Normies are either pro choice or pro life, you'll just piss off everyone

LOLLL

Normies are either pro choice or pro life, you'll just piss off everyone
Yeah that's why I would also support editing so we don't necessarily have to kill the fetus.

Yeah that's why I would also support editing so we don't necessarily have to kill the fetus.
yep need gene editing asap will be the most powerful tool mankind has ever had most likely only for the rich thought is the problem and will make it more difficult for future incels if that happens

Last edited:
It's already happening. Big Jewpharma is putting micro plastic in poor people's balls with goyslop so they don't have kids.

I remember someone posting a study showing women actually choose dysgenic traits

yep need gene editing asap will be the most powerful tool mankind has ever had most likely only for the rich thought is the problem and will make it more difficult for future incels if that happens

We should make it free and mandatory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back