Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EUcels explain me why are european wages so low compared to US?

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
You know, i used to think that europe and us were roughly equivalent in terms of quality of life, quality of human capital, public services etc. Of course I always knew that US was more wealthy overall and had more job/career opportunities compared to europe but i've never expected the difference to be that striking. Still I have this idea stuck in my head that us = europe. But if you actually compare salaries and jobs you find that oftentimes US salaries almost double those in europe. Like, who the fuck is going to work for 30k jewros/year? This is insulting. Is that even a real salary? I'm from russia so can't quite compare, but it still feels so low. In reality i feel like there's only one country in the world that can be called economically successful, whereas any other country save for specific areas like switzerland or luxemburg or bavaria or some shit is pretty much a shithole and doesn't even come close. EUcels pls help me figure this out. I haven't done much research beforehand so sorry if this sounds stupid made up shit

because the cost of living is also lower. In the us, you get paid 100k but a house costs a million. Here, you get paid 30k and a house costs 100k.

because the cost of living is also lower. In the us, you get paid 100k but a house costs a million. Here, you get paid 30k and a house costs 100k.
What country ? The times where you could get houses for cheap in Europe are long over

Also Europeans have insurance for almost everything, which means that we dont have to pay for e.g. visting a doctor

is this true actually? I hear most states in US have lower taxes as well. I've no idea how this math works out. I also don't hear a lot about european SEAmaxxers or influencers like andrew tate and such. It seems that european social life is more moderate, everything interesting always happens in the US. Anyway i'm mainly concerned about salaries and such

Last edited:
Also Europeans have insurance for almost everything, which means that we dont have to pay for e.g. visting a doctor
yeah i hear european public services like transportation and healthcare are more socially oriented. But still the difference with US incomes/wages/salaries is almost unbelievable.

What country ? The times where you could get houses for cheap in Europe are long over
in my country you can get an apartment for 100k. I said houses in my other reply but I meant apartments, to me a house is the same as an apartment since they're so common

USA is a massive shithole compared to Europe, wtf are you talking about? Fat rednecks working 3 jobs to pay rent and take gold digging whores out on "dates" comlaining about muh inflation, muh taxes, going broke when they break a wrist and becoming homeless when they can't pass a credit check for an apartment, cucking for billionaires and gun worship, fuck these fat burger assholes.

USA is a massive shithole compared to Europe, wtf are you talking about? Fat rednecks working 3 jobs to pay rent and take gold digging whores out on "dates" comlaining about muh inflation, muh taxes, going broke when they break a wrist and becoming homeless when they can't pass a credit check for an apartment, cucking for billionaires and gun worship, fuck these fat burger assholes.
yes but wages are lower, it's a fact. I just don't know how this is supposed to work out. Maybe it's actually a fallacy of mine as a non-westerner to blindly equate US and europe and they aren't roughly the same.

Last edited:
is this true actually? I hear most states in US have lower taxes as well.
they do have lower taxes due to not providing free Healthcare and college education.
I've no idea how this math works out. I also don't hear a lot about european SEAmaxxers or influencers like andrew tate and such. It seems that european social life is more moderate, everything interesting always happens in the US.
the US is filled with clout hungry zoomers, interesting things happen in the US because zoomers are willing to kill their family to become social media famous
Anyway i'm mainly concerned about salaries and such
if you're educated, then the salaries are fine. You can look at prices for apartments and such at the country you're planning on visiting.

I'd kill to earn 30k a year tbh