Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EU wants Ireland to bring in laws "Combating racism, xenophobia & holohoax denial"

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1841891161478177056

1Tattoo
1Holohoax

Of course the spineless government are going to go along with this. They are cowards who follow EU demands like good little retards.
The Justice minster is some cunt who's husband works for an organization that's involved with tranny hormones.

https://www.nationalalliance.ie/ (Vote for them)

@DarkStar @SupremeAutist @Grodd

The (((EU)))

more surprised that it wasn't implemented long time ago

more surprised that it wasn't implemented long time ago
I'm surprised. A "Hate speech" Legalization was just cancelled here a few weeks ago.

EU moment. Poland will follow suit

Jfl, this is such a joke

The Irish & Celts as a whole never even did anything to that of Jews, non-Whites, etc.

It's also obvious these laws will be one-sided, and it will only apply to certain groups which ofc will happen to be us & those adjacent to us. :feelsjuice:

It's depressing seeing what's happening to my ancestral land- I've always felt a connection with it.

Jfl, this is such a joke

The Irish & Celts as a whole never even did anything to that of Jews, non-Whites, etc.

It's also obvious these laws will be one-sided, and it will only apply to certain groups which ofc will happen to be us & those adjacent to us. :feelsjuice:

It's depressing seeing what's happening to my ancestral land- I've always felt a connection with it.
There's a election next year. I'm hoping the https://www.nationalalliance.ie/ can do well in it.

Absolute fucking joke

There's a election next year. I'm hoping the https://www.nationalalliance.ie/ can do well in it.
I'd vote for it tbh

Probably a controlled opposition, but still: Point is, seeing parties with that label do well is enough to provide sort of a "gateway" to more "radical" views, if that makes sense.

Trump back in 2016 was an example of this for many, which is literally how I got where I am in terms of political & racial views. :feelskek:

A more fitting comparison, perhaps, would be like that of the redpill to blackpill pipeline: It makes sense that those who got blackpilled had to follow through with the redpill first, since it amounts to concede they new something was up.

Politics is cope tbh, but the happenings of it still impact us- so it's best to vote for what will benefit us & Incels/Blackpillers as a whole.

Basically, vote for this to accelERate stuff

@Grodd @SupremeAutist @Starfish @notcracklord

Niggers and jews,

I wonder (((who))) is behind holocaust denial laws

It's literally the dumbest thing I've heard of

If you go to Google Earth and look at eastern Ukraine you see cities completely destroyed. But if you look at Gaza strip, the satellite images were never updated.

I'd vote for it tbh

Probably a controlled opposition, but still: Point is, seeing parties with that label do well is enough to provide sort of a "gateway" to more "radical" views, if that makes sense.

Trump back in 2016 was an example of this for many, which is literally how I got where I am in terms of political & racial views. :feelskek:

A more fitting comparison, perhaps, would be like that of the redpill to blackpill pipeline: It makes sense that those who got blackpilled had to follow through with the redpill first, since it amounts to concede they new something was up.

Politics is cope tbh, but the happenings of it still impact us- so it's best to vote for what will benefit us & Incels/Blackpillers as a whole.

Basically, vote for this to accelERate stuff

@Grodd @SupremeAutist @Starfish @notcracklord
The "Irish freedom party" Are the perfect example of controlled opposition.

I wonder (((who))) is behind holocaust denial laws

It's literally the dumbest thing I've heard of
Jews don't like to be questioned of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back