Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnics will always be inferior

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
How many ethnic inventors are there? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Ethnics no matter what they do will forever be an inferior slave race. It's over for us. We will forever be a low IQ inbred cousin fucking race.
AFFC1806 2513 408A 8575 DDB7E83AA4B4

Who's drinking camel urine in the first place :feelskek:

Agree. Unfortunately. Also, to prove your point, I am really low iq and curry. So theory checks out. :feelsbadman:

Tbh they sell camel milk at the supermarket I work at and people actually buy it :feelskek:
I remember going to Chinese herbal store and these retards were selling silk worms and other bullshit claiming it's good for health. Also in curryland some low IQ retard told me he used cow piss for shampoo and to wash his face and his skin become whiter and hair livelier. He told me to do it as well. I didn't test it but maybe it's real

SMV wise yeah. Whites mog

I vaguely remember from my history lessons that sandcels used to dominate in science during a certain period of time while cumskins were still figuring out the optimal way of worshipping their god.

Agree. Unfortunately. Also, to prove your point, I am really low iq and curry. So theory checks out. :feelsbadman:
Only hope we can reroll a better life the next rhn
run*

wtf is wrong with ur niggas bro. i saw some stuff about them trying to steal from sewers full of literal shit, and the government having to outlaw it :feelskek:

SMV wise yeah. Whites mog
yes but ethnics also get mogged historywise is merely being raped and invaded by whites. Ethnic IQ is also horrible, many ethnic nations in spite of billions probably trillions by now of foreign aid and support are worthless shitholes. There is no hope for Ethnics.

IQ,looks, resources,money,history mogged :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I remember going to Chinese herbal store and these retards were selling silk worms and other bullshit claiming it's good for health. Also in curryland some low IQ retard told me he used cow piss for shampoo and to wash his face and his skin become whiter and hair livelier. He told me to do it as well. I didn't test it but maybe it's real

He was probably trying to sell you some cow piss, either from himself or by taking you to someone else's shop to buy it, tourist scam

yes but ethnics also get mogged historywise is merely being raped and invaded by whites. Ethnic IQ is also horrible, many ethnic nations in spite of billions probably trillions by now of foreign aid and support are worthless shitholes. There is no hope for Ethnics.

IQ,looks, resources,money,history mogged :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What are you? Are you fully ethnic?

wtf is wrong with ur niggas bro. i saw some stuff about them trying to steal from sewers full of literal shit, and the government having to outlaw it :feelskek:
Many Ethnics are victims of inbreeding. Basically Chinese Ethnics used to make gutter oil from picking greasy stuff in the sewer. And good portion of Chinese restaurants used that oil. Supposedly the CCP government has cracked down it but as we can see with Wuhan meat market and Corona, the Chinese still have a lot to learn about proper hygiene and food storage.
What are you? Are you fully ethnic?
sadly

I vaguely remember from my history lessons that sandcels used to dominate in science during a certain period of time while cumskins were still figuring out the optimal way of worshipping their god.
Cope dude arabs never had any advancement, it’s a Jewish psy op.

everything from the Islamic golden age was not Arabic. It was either translated Roman/greek texts, Iranians, Spanish Muslim converts, or asiatic peoples. Not a single thing notable in the Islamic golden age was done by native gulf Arabs.

everything from the Islamic golden age was not Arabic. It was either translated Roman/greek texts, Iranians, Spanish Muslim converts, or asiatic peoples. Not a single thing notable in the Islamic golden age was done by native gulf Arabs.
This tbh.

Also, @BummerDrummer I want incel content. When will the next video be up? Please tell. :feelscomfy:

brutal Sandcel pill. Iranians/Greek/whatever carried the Muslim golden age. Even today most gulf arab nations have whites and indians/phillepens do all their house work and building design

Many Ethnics are victims of inbreeding. Basically Chinese Ethnics used to make gutter oil from picking greasy stuff in the sewer. And good portion of Chinese restaurants used that oil. Supposedly the CCP government has cracked down it but as we can see with Wuhan meat market and Corona, the Chinese still have a lot to learn about proper hygiene and food storage.
wtf, thats a whole different case :feelskek: what i saw was from india and they were fishing stuff out of shit, and some were dying from the toxic fumes or falling in and drowning in it.

I heard India won a gold medal. Maybe ethnics will rise in the future.

I heard India won a gold medal. Maybe ethnics will rise in the future.
1/7 the planet still has less gold medals than Australia nigga. Australia 1/50 the population still Mogs 1/7 the planet

True for the time being. China is catching up and becoming more like Taiwan, Japan, and much of the west nowadays. In the interior of China and much of southeast China, people are dirty and filthy. And people are greedy. Northern Chinese foids are very Russian-like. Getting cleaner and richer comes at a cost though. Inceldom will likely get much more worst than it already is in China due to the gender imbalance.

Poor people are dirty and stupid. Dirty people are poor and stupid. Stupid people are poor and dirty. This is true wherever you go. There are outlier exceptions but generally this is the case.

Last edited: