Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, why do you give a shit about others of your race?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Intelligent white people are smart enough to not care about their race because they know they have nothing in common with the lower classes of their kind, as evidenced by how the upper classes of the west are basically selling out the entire rest of their race. So why do you not do the same? Why do you care about the struggles of other ethnics? Especially if you yourself belong to the portion of your race that has higher status/Intelligence? A good example is wealthier blacks giving a shit about poorer blacks and voting left because of "muh racism". I mean, just why? Why do you give a FUCK? What do other ethnics owe you?

The self-hating deathniks don't.

If you help your race you get halo effect that will benefit you.

Because we all share the same torture and trauma of growing up at the bottom of the sexual/social ladder no matter what we do. So except the top members of our race, we all know what that's like. I can see a 5'5" curry and know that he has lived all the things I have. It's like the way guys bond in a POW camp. We are brothers in our suffering.

Utilitarism, we are still human with emotions and its a way to feel happy while helping others. You seem like a cuck for not knowing this

If you help your race you get halo effect that will benefit you.

iu

I don't. In fact, I feel miserable when I see others who live better lives than me.

as a blackcel, even if you reach the top, you'll be looked bad upon by alot of society because of the brutality of your people , so helping out the people at the bottom and civilizing them, comes back and helps you in terms of image.

We must mass breed white women and hand out to everyone, no more fighting.

Aren't most south american ethnics partially white?
White is the most common ancestry in Brazil. Thing is, the vast ,majority of people here is far from pure white.

I'm curry and I don't give a shit about curries. Have never much gotten along with my race of subhumans who even the Muslims conquered long before the British raped us.

Personally I have much more in common with white and asian nerds.

I don't give a shit about anyone

In group preference is a strength not a weakness you fucking retard. Why do you think jews are so successful

I don't outside of the fact that it is nice to see people who kinda look like me. This alone is what makes me feel ashamed when I see black people chimping out, or an extremely mild sense of pride when I see them succeed in any industry other than entertainment.

I don't really care about other ethnics unless they are close friends.

i dont know anyone of my race besides relatives. i still care about other ethnics and will give them preference only because i dislike white people since they have privilege already so fuck them

cope the other chinks of my race are all sellouts and white worshippers, they devalued my race with their deathnick and self depreciation

no one will respect a chink cus the chink doesnt respect themselves as a collective

if i was born black instead i wouldnt be held down by my own race lul, i can literally leave the ghetto just by focusing on academics and take advantage of affirmative action and get promoted as a minority hire

@RREEEEEEEEE

Because we all share the same torture and trauma of growing up at the bottom of the sexual/social ladder no matter what we do. So except the top members of our race, we all know what that's like. I can see a 5'5" curry and know that he has lived all the things I have. It's like the way guys bond in a POW camp. We are brothers in our suffering.
Cant say this any better, and not only for people any my ethnic group. any brown man really. Spic, Curry, Arab we all suffer the same shit.

cope the other chinks of my race are all sellouts and white worshippers, they devalued my race with their deathnick and self depreciation

no one will respect a chink cus the chink doesnt respect themselves as a collective

if i was born black instead i wouldnt be held down by my own race lul, i can literally leave the ghetto just by focusing on academics and take advantage of affirmative action and get promoted as a minority hire

@RREEEEEEEEE

It's pretty hilarious, isn't it? All that self-hatred among our communities, yet we can't relate? Because we aren't that pathetic. We understand our race has nothing to do with our inceldom. But unfortunately, a lot of the deathniks on here have low IQs. Also, even within the black community there are people who will accuse you of being "white" for speaking English properly, or getting an education beyond high school. There's self-hating in a lot of ethnic communities.

It's pretty hilarious, isn't it? All that self-hatred among our communities, yet we can't relate? Because we aren't that pathetic. We understand our race has nothing to do with our inceldom. But unfortunately, a lot of the deathniks on here have low IQs. Also, even within the black community there are people who will accuse you of being "white" for speaking English properly, or getting an education beyond high school. There's self-hating in a lot of ethnic communities.

the difference is that being black doesnt hold you back anywhere OTHER than the black community, you can literally segregate and divorce yourself from it and not suffer real consequences, unless ur a short black then yeah ur gonna get shot

being asian/indian means you are held back BY your community for THEIR actions, you cannot be judged without being judged as part of the collective