Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnics who think becoming soy will get white holes to like them

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
9c19cwc1n5461.jpg

Mind giving a bit more information on what these ethcels are doing?
They became soy feminists because they think foids will like them if they become "progressive".

me and my boyos when the chef makes the tofu extra crispy :soy:

It's over for white soys
It never began for ethnic soys

I mean, who are they, are they streamers or just randos? Is there an article or some other shit? The more info the more I can laugh at them and feel better about myself.
idk, I found it on a reddit incel sub.
It's over for white soys
It never began for ethnic soys
white soys are still attractive to ethnic foids

:soy: :soy: :soy:
Guy on the right made me puke

You didn't articulate anything in your post.
They became soy feminists because they think foids will like them if they become "progressive".
Any source of something?

they can't run JBW they need to go back to character screen first.

Jfl, it is a film about STEMmaxxing currycels nothing to do with feminism, wokeness or shit like that it's released much before any of that became a popular trend.

Last edited:
Jfl, it is a film about STEMmaxxing currycels nothing to do with feminism, wokeness or shit like that it's released much before any of that became a popular trend.
These are clearly soy curries trying to impress a white whore.

they will come here a year from now

I used to be one of those dumb ass ethnics, forcing myself to acquire soy values just so I can be on white foids good side. I was a complete idiot.

I mean, who are they, are they streamers or just randos? Is there an article or some other shit? The more info the more I can laugh at them and feel better about myself.
Actors for a movie.
"3 Idiots" a bollywood movie released in 2009.

never knew aamir khan was such a soy

It became pretty popular in China as well apparently.
Well, every STEMmaxxer can relate to this film in one form or the other so no doubt it's popular in China

Literally, there is nothing soy in this film and not a single white person in it too, it's about STEMmaxxing curries, dunno from where OP picked it up

He is one of the only good actors in Bollywood tbh, I like his films as they usually have depth to them.
Well, every STEMmaxxer can relate to this film in one form or the other so no doubt it's popular in China
Did you also try for IIT?

I remember Aamir Khan was in a movie about a dyslexic youngcel kek, movie was good and the only Indian movie I ever watched tbh.

He is one of the only good actors in Bollywood tbh, I like his films as they usually have depth to them.

Did you also try for IIT?
I did. Didn't made it tho, it's very difficult.

I did. Didn't made it tho, it's very difficult.
Seems like pretty much everyone on India tries for it, the meat grinder is brutal. How close were you to getting in?

Seems like pretty much everyone on India tries for it, the meat grinder is brutal. How close were you to getting in?
Got through the prelims, gave the advanced test, didn't qualify for IIT, so based on my prelim scores I got a seat for B.Tech CSE in a government college.

Got through the prelims, gave the advanced test, didn't qualify for IIT, so based on my prelim scores I got a seat for B.Tech CSE in a government college.
If you don't mind me asking, what state are you from?

It's a movie poster

Tbh Jews are one of the few ethnics to get soyed willingly(other ethnics do it to find a white woman or overdose on bluepills)

That's a good movie. Did you watch it?
No, but I once watched a bollywood film about a currycel who is killed by a chadpreet, he is then reincarnated as a fly and gets revenge on his killer.

No, but I once watched a bollywood film about a currycel who is killed by a chadpreet, he is then reincarnated as a fly and gets revenge on his killer.
You should watch this movie, it's a classic. It's not just Indians that watch it, plenty of South Koreans, Chinese, Americans have seen it and loved it. You will definitely enjoy it.