Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics were never meant for modern day hypergamy

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In a time when even old and ugly foids won't settle for anything less than Chico Lachowski, where do ethnics fit it? Ethnics generally max out at 3/10 and go down from there, we never stood a chance. In the past we could have succeeded through courtship or arranged marriage, but those options aren't viable any more. We might have also been able to marry our cousins in the past, but even ethnics know why incest is bad now. We could try statusmaxxing or betabuxing but that ultimately fails or will end up with us getting cucked or metoo'd.

There is no hope
1429329565496.jpg

Globalism fucked ethnics

you either homelandmaxx or rope, srs

You can JBE in Europe. I am daily cucked by ethnics.

Ethnics in the dating world are like gypsies in Europe a century ago.

Cope. I'm in a 90% white area, and I regularly see niggers more subhuman than me with white bitches that wouldn't look my way. Mudsharks are a big thing in areas where niggers are hard to access (90%+ white areas)

you either homelandmaxx or rope, srs
Maybe some of you have nicer homelands, but the rope is far preferable to living here.

ff59bdf-jpg.117377

Most ethnics are actually the majority.
The people who are considered majority are a minority in world's population

Cope. I'm in a 90% white area, and I regularly see niggers more subhuman than me with white bitches that wouldn't look my way. Mudsharks are a big thing in areas where niggers are hard to access (90%+ white areas)

That's because they are niggers. There always mudsharks.

OP meant rices, curries when talking ethnics.

Most ethnics are actually the majority.
The people who are considered majority are a minority in world's population

Rare = valuable

This is why JBW is true and even ugly whites are major slayers

Rare = valuable

Whites don't understand what it's like being an ethnic riceman or curryman in the west, not just dating but literally everything else. How could they?

I'm not complaining, just pointing out a fact.

It's awful man, it really is.

Rare = valuable

Not really.
If jbw was true, then we wouldn't have white incels here. And Uralic people would be major slayers and obviously we aren't

Not really.
If jbw was true, then we wouldn't have white incels here. And Uralic people would be major slayers and obviously we aren't
he means jbw in the context that whites have it easier than ethnics not that all whites are volcels kek. should use racepill instead of jbw next time so mayos dont get triggered

Not really.

Every white user on here is either a fakecel (see Weed, itsover) or a standardcel/volcel, they can just go and have sex any time they want as to opposed to the rest of this forum

When reddit talks about incels wanting supermodels they are talking about white guys on here who are legit like that @tehgymcel420

Every white user on here is either a fakecel (see Weed, itsover) or a standardcel/volcel, they can just go and have sex any time they want as to opposed to the rest of this forum

When reddit talks about incels wanting supermodels they are talking about white guys on here who are legit like that @tehgymcel420
Edwaw

Ethnic roasties are having a great time with white men, all while their ethnic looksmatch is dangling from a noose.
z17seplhyvd31.jpg

He's literally deformed, he doesn't disprove the racepill.
My point is that not all whites are volcels lol obviously they have it the easiest. Ethics are subhumans

My point is that not all whites are volcels lol obviously they have it the easiest. Ethics are subhumans
Even average ethnics have roughly the same smv as onecooldude.

Where do I get my prized ethnic foid? The club, cold approach, tinder?? Spend $30k in SEA?

Where do I get my prized ethnic foid? The club, cold approach, tinder?? Spend $30k in SEA?
Any of those would work assuming you live in an area with a lot of ethnic foids.

Any of those would work assuming you live in an area with a lot of ethnic foids.
I do and they don't.

Isn't this the same advice blue and red pillers give out?

First generation deathniks thought that money would solve all their problems. Hedonic treadmill at it's finest.

First generation deathniks thought that money would solve all their problems. Hedonic treadmill at it's finest.
It's over for us. We are just gonna end up divorce raped by some roastie after years of working.

It's over for us. We are just gonna end up divorce raped by some roastie after years of working.
Don't tell me you would marry anyone after swallowing the blackpill

Don't tell me you would marry anyone after swallowing the blackpill
Ethnic parents will probably force most ethnics to marry, and if you dont they will think you're gay. At least they would understand that we dont want a used up roastie, and this way it would be easy to avoid marriage or have a virgin from a third world country if parents try to arrange marriage.

Still even if you have a girl from outside the west she will want to fuck around if she has the chance and is exposed to liberal western culture.

95% of males were never meant for modern day hypergamy

title fixed

Ethnic parents will probably force most ethnics to marry, and if you dont they will think you're gay. At least they would understand that we dont want a used up roastie, and this way it would be easy to avoid marriage or have a virgin from a third world country if parents try to arrange marriage.

Still even if you have a girl from outside the west she will want to fuck around if she has the chance and is exposed to liberal western culture.
My parents can't force me to get married because there isn't a foid on the planet who would marry me.
Females only consider men with blue or green eyes, it's over for ethnics again.

Last edited: