Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics mog cumskins when it comes to postmaxxing -- JBW theory discredited?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
@Michael15651 was recently permabanned for making low quality posts as part of his postmaxxing ventures. Whether or not he is actually a cumskin irl, his avatar is that of a cumskinned Chad with blond hair and blue eyes. This gives him the supposed "halo" of Whiteness, yet he was still permabanned from the forum (and remains on thin ice despite this being reversed)!

@Cuyen however has been allowed to postmaxx seemingly without any obstruction, recently ascending to the rank of Transcendental (25,000 posts)! The fact that he is ethnic and has idiosyncratic English enables this, in part because his low quality posts can be attributed to miscomprehension; and in part because of nepotism owing to the fact that his native tongue is Turkish, the same as @knajjd.

Ethnics clearly have postmaxxing privilege, and this is something the mayocelibates of this forum must protest.

Last edited:
At least ethnics are mogging whites in the shitposting department. Kudos to @Cuyen

I don't know how many times I need to say. I don't make low effort posts. I'd be banned already if I was. Just don't make low effort posts and you'll be ok. That's not hard. And Michael is ethnic too btw.

@Insomniac is white but I never saw he banned for low effort.

Just don't make low effort you'll be ok. Even retards can understand it

my dozens of posts deleted last time I made low effort. I don't say it wasn't justified. Just show you guys. I don't make low effort posts since then.

View attachment 99796 my dozens of posts deleted last time I made low effort. I don't say it wasn't justified. Just show you guys. I don't make low effort posts since then.
Hey i got the same messages too (in a way). Back then I would joke about ERs (I personally don't support it tho) and that kind of edgy stuff.

It is over for postmaxxers

Hey i got the same messages too (in a way). Back then I would joke about ERs (I personally don't support it tho) and that kind of edgy stuff.
go Er

View attachment 99796 my dozens of posts deleted last time I made low effort. I don't say it wasn't justified. Just show you guys. I don't make low effort posts since then.
I just went through your post history and cleaned up dozens of posts where you have suggested others commit mass murder.

It seems like you were penalized for making high quality posts there ngl.

It seems like you were penalized for making high quality posts there ngl.
He considered it also as spam it was basically low effort posts aka spams where I suggest violence. So I violeted both rules back then

@Insomniac is white but I never saw he banned for low effort.

@Insomniac has the Rodgerian halo which renders him an honorary ethnic. Indeed, I often have to remind myself that he is White and not a hapa when reading his posts.

As for you, Cuyen, your avatar may be a gif of a White man, but he has that swarthy war-paint on which makes him look plausibly ethnic. This is especially true considering the racial ambiguity of Türks. @knajjd appears to be White, for example, so it stands to reason that your avatar depicts a Türk.

Last edited:
Who cares tbh lol

Michael has shitskin, he posted a pic of his hand on a thread awhile ago.

@Insomniac has the Rodgerian halo which renders him an honorary ethnic. Indeed, I often have to remind myself that he is White and not a hapa when reading his posts.

As for you, Cuyen, your avatar may be a gif of a White man, but he has that swarthy war-paint on which makes him look plausibly ethnic. This is especially true considering the racial ambiguity of Türks. @knajjd appears to be White, for example, so it stands to reason that your avatar depicts a Türk.
you literally dont know what youre talking about or just trolling

Lol is the halo effect that powERful? Damn..

Michael has shitskin, he posted a pic of his hand on a thread awhile ago.
The avatar that you use on a forum is what gives people their impression of you. So for all practical purposes, Michael is a White man. But he certainly has no White privilege!

Lol is the halo effect that powERful? Damn..
Yes bro, by default I conceptualize you as a hapa. Your Hitlerian signature has made me think twice about it, but I've sooner assumed that you were just a self-hating Asian than a White man. JFL.

I am being partly serious and partly absurdist. As you may have gleaned from some of my other posts, I am very interested in exacerbating the contradictions between conflicted groups by promoting resentment and exposing hypocrisy. Perhaps I am practicing that here (in a more benign and ironic way than I intend to in the future).

Cumskins... this is something new :feelshaha:

20k+ design kinda looks lgbt colors to me

If you ascend, you should call your dick the Osmanli Tug...

postmaxing is a cope
there's no post for your face

The mods are biased against whites because the majority of mods are nonwhite.