Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnics lifemog the whole truecel community to obilivion-my story of today

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
today I saw a girl that works as a cashier (maybe only a student job) and she went to the same school as me. she is blond, attractive, have big blue eyes and her lips her the perfect doll lips. She have not that extreme curvy body, thats why she isn't a stacy but for sure high tier in my opinion. She had back in the days a ethnic boyfriend that had a black beard and looks like arab or turk. they were in every break together I can remember.
I don't know if she recognized me because she only knew me without glasses (I only wore contact lenses to school). I wore glasses today.
I saw the store closing and someone picked her up and I'm sure it was this one ethnic.
I experience every day how ethnics often lead perfect lives. They are often very healthy, muscular, very masculine, have many friends, etc.
ethnics lifemog the whole truecel community to obilivion.
Go to Germany and watch how they smoke with many friends sisha in a sisha bar every Saturday or go to the swimming pool where they chill with attractive girls.
The white truecel can only dream of a life like that of many ethnics.

Not every ethnic is a sandnigger

I wonder if ethnics on average are less likely to be spergs

ethnics, particularly good-looking ethnics, are not incels but morons like shitskin-shitlife deny it

I wonder if ethnics on average are less likely to be spergs
they more animalstic and loud. when they speak they must always talk agressive. they can speak with random people, they are not scared of people, thats make the very successful. And I forgot, they love to beat and fight others, so foids are love always such violent idiots. every weekend you see ethnics that fight in the city.

they more animalstic and loud. when they speak they must always talk agressive. they can speak with random people, they are not scared of people, thats make the very successful. And I forgot, they love to beat and fight others, so foids are love always such violent idiots. every weekend you see ethnics that fight in the city.
I've noticed that somalis love to speak on the phone very loudly. Just ethnic things I guess. Or they like to listen to music without headphones with their phones. Its like they are these apes that don't have the capability to understand that maybe other people don't want to listen to their jungle drum toons or their loud speaking

I've noticed that somalis love to speak on the phone very loudly. Just ethnic things I guess. Or they like to listen to music without headphones with their phones. Its like they are these apes that don't have the capability to understand that maybe other people don't want to listen to their jungle drum toons or their loud speaking
they love interact with others, thats why I think inceldom was always a big western white problem and a asian (they are on the same way)

they love interact with others, thats why I think inceldom was always a big western white problem and a asian (they are on the same way)
It largely is. There's no such thing as communities anymore in the west, or places like Korea or Japan. Everyone is isolated, atomized. But ethnics still hold on to their communities. Of course it makes them not capable of integrating to the main culture but then again they won't be atomized either.

Its very rare to hear about an incel latino man. Notice how we don't see too many Juans here? They seem to have tight communities. White people have no communities at all, maybe in some extreme rural areas there's something like that. In the urban city there is nothing

It largely is. There's no such thing as communities anymore in the west, or places like Korea or Japan. Everyone is isolated, atomized. But ethnics still hold on to their communities. Of course it makes them not capable of integrating to the main culture but then again they won't be atomized either.
yes, but I saw that many of them can talk with random people or girls on the street. its a hell here. The thing is that they are not scared of others, they never shy or something.

Its very rare to hear about an incel latino man. Notice how we don't see too many Juans here? They seem to have tight communities. White people have no communities at all, maybe in some extreme rural areas there's something like that. In the urban city there is nothing
they have very big families and every family member can help you to improve. I have only my mom and two sisters here. I have other siblings but I don't have contact to them and they from a other women of my dad. I don't have contact to my father too. I only grow up with my mom and a idiotic stepfather that hated me.

I guess that comes with also being low IQ

Of course women love that like flies love shit
yes, women love when a man is agressive and dominant to others, its like a silverback gorilla and every female gorilla wants his seed. they really act like gorillas.

I guess that comes with also being low IQ

Of course women love that like flies love shit
I forgot that they love to drive very loud cars. they pimp their cars to the max to get attention and fuck the whole city up. they love everything loud...

jbe is law
Cope. JBW is LAW.
american psycho dancing GIF