Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics have it easier on .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
He only purpous is to make other legit ethnicels like @RREEEEEEEEE, @gymletethnicel, @Irredeemable, @Pengwin looks bad
This is true. He is a lean, mean, mogging machine who's 6'1, has white skin and green eyes. Also welcome back bro!!

bruh ur a 6ft white guy, u probably slay heaps of aisan pussy why are you even here
because im not bluepilled like you I see JBC in action litteraly almost everyday

Face > Frame > Height

JBC > JBB > Anything but white > JBW

Ethnics are raised with the blackpill early when told to study and ascend with a landwhale through arrangemarriagemaxxing

Rofl. Half of the whitecels here are actually stormfrontcels and you guys get a pass yet I get warned when I go on the offensive against you guys jfl

"oh I would be average looking, it's just my race that fucks me up" feels good but when you say "I have gutter genetics irrespective of my race" this is just too hard to swallow for some people here.
High IQ brocel :feelsYall: