Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics don't live happily ever after

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We were put on this earth to suffer
https://cdn.britannica.com/30/197230-050-A72E526C/Abdel-Fattah-al-Sisi-General-Assembly-of-the-2016.jpg

Brutal. I wonder why God doesn't make everyone white and beautiful, but I guess you need some contrast for the original to shine brighter and have a reference point: Beautiful and ugly, tall and short, and white and colored. *Sigh*

Ethnic civilizations peaked thousands of years ago because their genetics and culture has deteriorated since that time
You only have one high point in the lifespan of anything and it's a decline from there
Fighing the unstoppable process of decay is an unwinnable uphill battle
It's really unfortunate if you're ethnic and born way past this peak

Last edited:
Ethnic civilizations peaked thousands of years ago because their genetics and culture has deteriorated since that time
You only have one high point in the lifespan of anything and it's a decline from there
Fighing the unstoppable process of decay is an unwinnable uphill battle
It's really unfortunate if you're ethnic and born way past this peak
Being ethnic is brootal, entire nations consisting almost entirely of incels.

Being ethnic is brootal, entire nations consisting almost entirely of incels.
Even aside from CIA meddling and other foreign interference, this is why ethnic nations will always be unstable disregarding all external factors

Even aside from CIA meddling and other foreign interference, this is why ethnic nations will always be unstable disregarding all external factors
Our countries suck because our people are ugly.

Yeah post some fat Arab nigger who probably embezzles millions a year and has a mansion and wife. Boo hoo for him the fat ugly fucking cuck. Hope he dies. Fuck rich faggots

Based president put checkpoints everywhere so I could go around and not get killed by isiscels in hurgada

shithole country tho ngl

Brutal. I wonder why God doesn't make everyone white and beautiful, but I guess you need some contrast for the original to shine brighter and have a reference point: Beautiful and ugly, tall and short, and white and colored. *Sigh*
Whites caucasian are the descendants of Abraham, that's why God blessed then with beauty

Jews kill arabs. Who fucking cares about being cucked when your children's limbs are in plastic paper bags?
It takes extreme violence for kikes to keep away kike foids from arabs

Whites caucasian are the descendants of Abraham, that's why God blessed then with beauty
Yeah, that's true. It doesn't make it any less brutal, though. If I'm not going to be white and beautiful, at least make me intelligent like Malcolm X.

God doesn't exist, nothing has any meaning, things happen because the circumstances allow for them to happen and that's it, there is no higher meaning or purpose to anything other than to fulfill a mathematical function, ethnics exist because they developed in specific circumstances that didn't require for them to be more than what they are, whites are a result of a genetic mutation, but it doesn't have any significance beyond this earth, you should stop being low IQ

Last edited:
God doesn't exist, nothing has any meaning, things happen because the circumstances allow for them to happen and that's it, there is no higher meaning or purpose to anything other than to fulfill a mathematical function, you should stop being low IQ
Who says this? Are their any definitely prove that God doesn't exist? We don't really know for sure until our end, and I'm not even saying that God is a positive force for us, at least not for all of us. I fail to see why I'm being "low IQ" when discussing the scenario in a more broad stroke in any sense. It could also be applied to nature and fate itself, not just a creator.