Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics: Do you wish you'd stayed in your country of origin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I do. I was brought into the country I'm currently at by my parents when I was just a child. If I had known how shit my life would turn out I would've just stayed in my country and would have probably lived a relatively normal life. Now I'm here in this fucking country, sexless and lonely because I don't fit into the ideal of beauty. Also, it's harder for me to find a job since I'm ethnic and they will always consider some white boy over me even if I'm better at the position. Sure, the standard of living is higher here, but at what cost? Most average men in this country are not happy and those below-average are suicidal. Fucking bullshit; I'm going back.

i wish i lived in singapore or maybe malayasia as there is only curries and chinese with some malays so i wont get mogged by white chads

im already in my country and i get nothing bro jfl to this cope

No, Egypt is a dump.

I wonder if white Americans wish they stayed in Europe.

singapore
good fucking luck. White Chads literally go to Singapore for work and end up fucking all the noodlewhores they can there. If you’re an ethnic male you have to settle with used holes.

Im born, raised and i do live in my country of origin. Lol.

i wish i lived in singapore or maybe malayasia as there is only curries and chinese with some malays so i wont get mogged by white chads
jungle asia is really not a nice place to live in unless you are a short term tourists. there are some things to see and do, but once you consider what multiple years living there will be like it will be very unpleasant

jungle asia is really not a nice place to live in unless you are a short term tourists. there are some things to see and do, but once you consider what multiple years living there will be like it will be very unpleasant

singapore isnt really jungle aisa ngl

Nope, but if u are curry the Chinese and Malays will treat u worse than garbage. Trust me Singapore is the worst place on earth for curries, all u will do is cope with other curries, and their disgusting food, then marry a fat ugly curry

View attachment 273491
View attachment 273492
there is one city, and only foreigners live there
damn nope not living there jfl, my half curry rice truecel freinds grandpa got robbed there so it's basically mainland china jfl
Nope, but if u are curry the Chinese and Malays will treat u worse than garbage. Trust me Singapore is the worst place on earth for curries, all u will do is cope with other curries, and their disgusting food, then marry a fat ugly curry
ded srs? malaysion chinese in australia were nice to me, and even my mum had chinese freinds, i never really liked malays tbhngl. And i see lots of half chinese half indians from malayasia so i thought it wouldnt be that bad lmao

turkey is just a bigger JBW shithole so no

I'm contested on it. It's not the best place to live but it's not the worst either

Not an ethnic. Just here to postmax

Here in latinamerica isn't worse than USA, thanks Tinder now most girls doesn't really have to settles down with some mestizo native of its own country,. Isn't rare to see some 4/10 mestiza girl dating with 7/10 white chadlite here :feelscry:

Probably not. I know Ontario is literal feminist central of the West, the point is Ontario is way less crowded than my home city which is HK. The crowdedness in HK will literally drive anyone here insane, particularly if you are non NT like me.

I was in the west and then went back to my shit hole country.

Yes and no. I wish I didn't experience what white people did to me.
That said, I'm still ugly by Rice standards so I would have been picked on by my own people anyway.

Probably not. I know Ontario is literal feminist central of the West, the point is Ontario is way less crowded than my home city which is HK. The crowdedness in HK will literally drive anyone here insane, particularly if you are non NT like me.
Ontario is a bit of a stretch. If you travel outside of Toronto or Ottawa as an ethnic you’ll get looked at weird in those little hick towns that make up most of the province

Ontario is a bit of a stretch. If you travel outside of Toronto or Ottawa as an ethnic you’ll get looked at weird in those little hick towns that make up most of the province
I live in suburbs Toronto, so it's not crowded at all.

If it wasn't for those faggot americans, I'd be living a far better life

If it wasn't for those faggot americans, I'd be living a far better life

Same. I was picked on mostly by ghetto trash hispanics, though. Still, I wish I never came to this country.

i hate chinese malay people. They are cheapest people and will rip you off.