Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnics destroyed on JBW theory: Majority of sexpats aren't even white

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
You love to see retard shitskin hindu copes about how "Muh white man goes to asia and the women fuck him for white features!" No you retard, they just fuck people based on monetary value and the green card. JBW is bullshit, it's just being wealthy. This is proven in a study based on how many sexpats (sex tourists) were in Thailand. http://www.ms.ipsr.mahidol.ac.th/ConferenceXI/Download/Book/447-IPSR-Conference-A12-fulltext.pdf
http://www.ms.ipsr.mahidol.ac.th/ConferenceXI/Download/Book/447-IPSR-Conference-A12-fulltext.pdf Base document for anyone who speaks thai.

carried out by the Institute for Population and Social Research at Mahidol University using data from 2010, suggested that there were approximately 440,000 expats living in Thailand, which included 141,000 Chinese, 85,000 Brits, 80,000 Japanese, 46,000 Indians, 40,000 Americans, 24,000 Germans and 23,000 French nationals.

267,000 non whites vs 172,000 whites (even that is debated considering they talk about British people and Americans, which could be pretty much any race although definitely primarily white)

Rooks rike duh chynaman is duh fakurceru now madafaka!

(Based on @GoffSystemQB and @gymletethnicel 's argument about the racepill)

Last edited:
Cope. itsover destroyes `your theory

Cope. itsover destroyes `your theory
I know a guy. He's actually the same skin tone as you and more to your phenotype cuz you're both eastern euro right?

You don't know my pheno type and I literally never said I'm eastren european.
You could be congolese and still slay in SEA if you had the money and green card. Nonwhites mog whites by double at the best rate (counting ALL british/American sexpats as white when many brits could be pakistanis or something)

Giga ultra low IQ. An Indian going to SEA will garner no results at all, no matter his "green card" or monetary value.
It's the skin and phenotype that Asian women are attracted. You need to stop coping with this dumb green card theory.

And the link you posted has nothing to do with sexual selection and ascending, it's about expats and the two aren't correlated.
>Majority of people who go to thailand aren't white
>bro nonwhites can't go SEA

A sexpat is just someone who engages in sexual tourism. That's literally what JBW and going to SEA or whatever means. You are touring for sex, sex touring, sexpat.

If the skin is whats attractive, then why are there more than double the number of people nonwhite?

Well the white guys dont pay, the shitskins do. Thats the difference my guy

You could be congolese and still slay in SEA if you had the money and green card. Nonwhites mog whites by double at the best rate (counting ALL british/American sexpats as white when many brits could be pakistanis or something)
What are you talkking about? they do not fuck for the green card. That's insane.

https://incels.is/threads/gentlemen-give-it-up-for-itsover.50679/

Look at how many chicks itsover fucked. get real. Asian women are just white supermacists.

You love to see retard shitskin hindu copes about how "Muh white man goes to asia and the women fuck him for white features!" No you retard, they just fuck people based on monetary value and the green card. JBW is bullshit, it's just being wealthy. This is proven in a study based on how many sexpats (sex tourists) were in Thailand. http://www.ms.ipsr.mahidol.ac.th/ConferenceXI/Download/Book/447-IPSR-Conference-A12-fulltext.pdf
http://www.ms.ipsr.mahidol.ac.th/ConferenceXI/Download/Book/447-IPSR-Conference-A12-fulltext.pdf Base document for anyone who speaks thai.

carried out by the Institute for Population and Social Research at Mahidol University using data from 2010, suggested that there were approximately 440,000 expats living in Thailand, which included 141,000 Chinese, 85,000 Brits, 80,000 Japanese, 46,000 Indians, 40,000 Americans, 24,000 Germans and 23,000 French nationals.

267,000 non whites vs 172,000 whites (even that is debated considering they talk about British people and Americans, which could be pretty much any race although definitely primarily white)

Damn didn't know that many sex tourists in thailand were ethnics tbh.

Cope.
The average Mayo has more SMV in an ethnic foid's eye than an ethnic with a matching SMW.

What are you talkking about? they do not fuck for the green card. That's insane.

https://incels.is/threads/gentlemen-give-it-up-for-itsover.50679/

Look at how many chicks itsover fucked. get real. Asian women are just white supermacists.
>Asian women are white supremacists
Why do most of the people that go to SEA for sex nonwhite. They value monetary ability and wealth which can come in greencards and immigration opportunities. The baseline, though, is that they fuck based on money. You are white skinned yourself so by your definition you could do exactly what itsover did.

Stop with the cherrypicking "I know a guy :soy:". Subhuman Africancel dated only white women, looks like all black people are fakecel all of a sudden. FaceandLMS dated a white women, white women are black supremacists.

source

just be curry

>Asian women are white supremacists
Why do most of the people that go to SEA for sex nonwhite. They value monetary ability and wealth which can come in greencards and immigration opportunities. The baseline, though, is that they fuck based on money. You are white skinned yourself so by your definition you could do exactly what itsover did.

Stop with the cherrypicking "I know a guy :soy:". Subhuman Africancel dated only white women, looks like all black people are fakecel all of a sudden. FaceandLMS dated a white women, white women are black supremacists.

source
And I'm not white.

Another intelligent thread as always

And I'm not white.
But you have white skin. You might not be white but you have white skin.

Also
>Didn't respond to the cherrypicking.

bro white women are black supremacists:soy:, faceandLMS had sex with a white woman and subhuman africancel was caught only taking matches from white women, this must automatically mean black people cannot be incel :soy:.

Women are Chadsexual.

It makes sense for more sexpats to be non white, whites live far away from sea and they are a global minority. Also just because people self identify as sexpats doesnt mean they also score. Also sexpats can score for diffrent reasons. Some because of money and some because of their looks. Whites on average slay because of their looks, because they are taller and have more masculine and aesthetic features than the local men.

Expat, not sexpat. Read the title of the shit you link.
There’s no racial demographic of sexpats due to the nature of sex tourism but the number of expats are coming for a reason and a majority of them are sex tourists. It’s safe to assume the sexpat population would be at the very least similar to the expat population (I.e ItsOVER was an expat)

Are you seriously suggesting noodlewhores are just as attracted to curries and ricecels as whites?

Good find, something didn't add up how so many Indian cheat on "business trips" and things of the like. Someone told me here that only white guys can use prostitutes in SEA lol.

Are you fucking kidding me? There are 220,000 sex workers in Thailand. Why the fuck would they not charge money from such a huge white population? Just because they are good looking? Dude those prostitutes have to pay rents and taxes and need money for other stuff. If they start giving free services to white people the whole sex market's gonna crash.

Are you fucking kidding me? There are 220,000 sex workers in Thailand. Why the fuck would they not charge money from such a huge white population? Just because they are good looking? Dude those prostitutes have to pay rents and taxes and need money for other stuff. If they start giving free services to white people the whole sex market's gonna crash.
The white guys dont fuck the hookers, they fuck other foids like itsover

This forum has turned into curry bashing thread for some reason. Obsession with curry is of the chart. To bad curry will probably slay more than all you dimbwit in lifetime.

This forum has turned into curry bashing thread for some reason. Obsession with curry is of the chart. To bad curry will probably slay more than all you dimbwit in lifetime.
T. 0 star greycel.

if youve been here for 5 seconds you’ll know white incels get gatekept against all the time with bullshit “go to SEA” “JBW” theory.

just be curry proven once again

JBW copers on suicide watch

it's over. They have nothing left to cope with.

Why even live at this point?

T. 0 star greycel.

if youve been here for 5 seconds you’ll know white incels get gatekept against all the time with bullshit “go to SEA” “JBW” theory.
Look like avg white IQ is dropping of the charts. China & india are close to Thailand... of course people from that country would be living and working there. They are doing it for thousands of years. Most expats who were not working & doing nothing in that country were basically from Europe, America , chadstralia and we all know what they do there.

White people are gods

How do you explain the white fever among noodlewhores in west then?

inb4 race war
inb4 race war
RACE WAR RACE WAR
You don't know my pheno type and I literally never said I'm eastren european.

anyone doubting jbw in thailand go here https://incels.is/threads/gentlemen-give-it-up-for-itsover.50679/
What the actual fuck in the fucking hell was that thread. This is not a single fuck up. This is some multi dimensional fucked up shit. So many pills in one. On both sides. By far the craziest shit I've seen this month.

Last edited:
Look like avg white IQ is dropping of the charts. China & india are close to Thailand... of course people from that country would be living and working there. They are doing it for thousands of years. Most expats who were not working & doing nothing in that country were basically from Europe, America , chadstralia and we all know what they do there.
Both China and India have less abundance’s of women so if anything the reason Chinese and Indians go there is for a wife. It’s easy for an educated westerner to get a job but it makes no real sense for someone from China or India to go there as the employment opportunities would be roughly the same. Of course, expats would also be dating the women there because they migrated there which is why the racial demographic number of EXPATS would be similar to sexpats

Both China and India have less abundance’s of women so if anything the reason Chinese and Indians go there is for a wife. It’s easy for an educated westerner to get a job but it makes no real sense for someone from China or India to go there as the employment opportunities would be roughly the same. Of course, expats would also be dating the women there because they migrated there which is why the racial demographic number of EXPATS would be similar to sexpats
Don't know about Chinese but most Indians do not marry out of there race. Forget race they won't even marry among themselves, if you are not of same ethnicity, cast. Chinese & Indian work there cause both countries trade hugely with south east Asia.
.It’s easy for an educated westerner to get a job but it makes no real sense for someone from China or India to go there as the employment opportunities would be roughly the same
Do you even read the link you post. Out of 2.3 million... 4,60,000 expats were not working or doing anything & all of them were from east asian , chadstralia, Ocenia & north America.

Last edited:
Giga ultra low IQ. An Indian going to SEA will garner no results at all, no matter his "green card" or monetary value.
It's the skin and phenotype that Asian women are attracted. You need to stop coping with this dumb green card theory.

And the link you posted has nothing to do with sexual selection and ascending, it's about expats and the two aren't correlated.
Haven’t currys gotten matches in SEA and not in the west?
But you have white skin. You might not be white but you have white skin.

Also
>Didn't respond to the cherrypicking.

bro white women are black supremacists:soy:, faceandLMS had sex with a white woman and subhuman africancel was caught only taking matches from white women, this must automatically mean black people cannot be incel :soy:.
@Colvin76 JFL at stormcopers who say that

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel
Absolutely insane man. That has me feeling a lot worse about myself. I guess that guy mogs me to a significant degree. Or maybe the Tinder economy of Thailand changed in 2 years. Don't know tbh.

Absolutely insane man. That has me feeling a lot worse about myself. I guess that guy mogs me to a significant degree. Or maybe the Tinder economy of Thailand changed in 2 years. Don't know tbh.
I don’t think u meant to reply to this

Seriously lmao. There's so many Chinese there because they are labourers doing shitty construction and physical labour work when they are outsourced to another country. There's literally no reason for white people who have no family and zero connection to Asia at all to be in Thailand except to SEAmaxx and JBW. They aren't fucking software engineers recruited by a billion dollar company, they are there to fuck hookers and try to nab a 18 year old foid.

SEA maxxxing was cope anyways. If the women are actually only into money and green cards, that means she doesn't actually love you.
This is even more brutal now if you think about it.
You can get prostitutes anywhere, that's not an accomplishment.

Saying that whites are on par with Asians in Asia in no way disproves JBW. White men are perceived as higher SMV in Asia than Asians, even when they don't have the money or value to back it up. This is how JBW thrives.

To truly picture the situation reversed, imagine if Asian men in western countries were perceived as higher SMV than local white men by local white women, causing an influx of low-tier Asian men seeking to capitalize on this perception to pump and dump white women — white women who uniformly exhibited rampant yellow fever and denigration towards white men. It's laughable to even imagine a world like this except one in which Asia colonized the world in the 1800's.

Last edited:

High IQ thread

I've been saying this for a longtime.

SEA is free game for anyone with money. You can be 30 40 50 etc etc and slay teen gook pussy if you have a decent bank account.
SEA maxxxing was cope anyways. If the women are actually only into money and green cards, that means she doesn't actually love you.
This is even more brutal now if you think about it.
You can get prostitutes anywhere, that's not an accomplishment.
But you can get a 7/10 gook at an extremely cheap rate. She will be far more affectionate and submissive than a torn up roastie in the west. And you dont have to go after 25+ yr old gookwhores

JBR strikes again I see. Tbh I don't see why idiots are coping with the JBXYZ bs, IncelTV exposed the bs about JBW, the guy from united bongdom got arrested for harrassing women, even though he was doing it to get laid. An american got kicked and beaten up by some thai foid during his sexpat journey.

It really is status and money over there. I don't think some thai foid is suddenly going to fuck hobo bobby now.

Attachments

• homeless-845709__340.jpg
    homeless-845709__340.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
I love these threads! :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Strong first post greycel

Just get hookers theory.

The point is that ethnics have to pay their way to sex, while white people get chicks lining up for them for free.
Nigga they pay for gook pussy too. A trip to SEA isn't free, staying in SEA isn't free, and courting a dirt poor noodlewhore who wants you to buy her things and food for sex isn't free.

I don’t think u meant to reply to this
Yeah I was replying to the thread you linked lol. I guess I responded to the tag of gymlet because I mentioned it earlier.

Nigga they pay for gook pussy too. A trip to SEA isn't free, staying in SEA isn't free, and courting a dirt poor noodlewhore who wants you to buy her things and food for sex isn't free.
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back