Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics can't swim + More Coded language that means "huuuwhite cocku only"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I only like BEARDED GUYS (ricecels out)
I am an avid swimmer/surfer/diver (insert other water based sport) (niggers out)
I just love (insert winter Olympic sport especially Hockey) (no ethnics)
I love tall guys, rock, and tattoos (this is as obviously huuuwhite as you can get)
I am a proud supporter of BLM and veganism (no actual hood shitskins buy into this shit)

Last edited:
I'm an ethnic that can't swim and drive

Fuck, I never really noticed that.
It's funny how they say that we are the real racists when Waffen SS literally had lower standards than foids' pussies now.

All non whites are automatically truecels
Women women rather fuck a cockroach than us
A tyrone/chang/chaddam only has the same SMV or even below the SMV of the average cumskin
Fuck, I never really noticed that.
It's funny how they say that we are the real racists when Waffen SS literally had lower standards than foids' pussies now.
They make hitler look like an angel :feelskek:

Last edited:
I am an avid swimmer/surfer/diver (insert other water based sport) (niggers out)
I love tall guys, rock, and tattoos (this is as obviously huuuwhite as you can get)
I am a proud supporter of BLM and veganism (no actual hood shitskins buy into this shit)
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

And don't forget "I like guys who travel" = I love wealthy and attractive guys.

First you need money to travel but to actually like it you have to be attractive, since ugly people are mistreated everywhere.

Fuck foids and their fucking doublespeak

isn't India the homeland of vegetarianism (which is quite close to veganism) tho? I mean, a ton of more "traditional" (i. e. not involving modern processed stuff) vegan recipes are based in Indian cuisine and I feel that being curry would be considered an advantage to vegan foids (especially since modern niggas love their oooooomami and spices, and whites are negatively stereotyped apropos food)
I mean, out of like 5 (maby more but I can remember only 5 rn) all-vegan restaurants in my city, one is Indian, and it seems like vegan foids are also often into namaste yoga dharma shit, even if it's superficial

High IQ

isn't India the homeland of vegetarianism (which is quite close to veganism) tho? I mean, a ton of more "traditional" (i. e. not involving modern processed stuff) vegan recipes are based in Indian cuisine and I feel that being curry would be considered an advantage to vegan foids (especially since modern niggas love their oooooomami and spices, and whites are negatively stereotyped apropos food)
I mean, out of like 5 (maby more but I can remember only 5 rn) all-vegan restaurants in my city, one is Indian, and it seems like vegan foids are also often into namaste yoga dharma shit, even if it's superficial
never seen one of those white vegan chicks with a minority

The most common is saying they love colored eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back