Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics are useful

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Ethnics are our strength and our social justice shield.

When people tells us that we are white frustrated right-wing men, we can show our ethnic collection of users of every race, demonstrating that we are mostly ethnics and not whites.

Therefore, ethnics are our protection.

I am white and racist, literally a living meme, beside that I am not a redneck, that’s the only thing that don’t fit with the meme.

Ethnics are my shield, so I can use them to tell everybody that incels are not white angry frustrated guys like me, because on incels.co ethnic racists are constantly shitting on whites and I tolerate them because I am progressive and cool.

I'm ethnic and I shit on ethnic race, ngl.

And you're completely useless to me

Ethnics are our strength and our social justice shield.

When people tells us that we are white frustrated right-wing men, we can show our ethnic collection of users of every race, demonstrating that we are mostly ethnics and not whites.

Therefore, ethnics are our protection.

I am white and racist, literally a living meme, beside that I am not a redneck, that’s the only thing that don’t fit with the meme.

Ethnics are my shield, so I can use them to tell everybody that incels are not white angry frustrated guys like me, because on incels.co ethnic racists are constantly shitting on whites and I tolerate them because I am progressive and cool.
So basically what you're saying is youre a racist white man using ethnics to your advantage so you can profit off them????!!!!! :soy::soy::soy: RACIST FASCIST INCEL GO TO HELL

well at least I have some use in this world as an ethnic

move to my state, we can go to KFC together since i see ricecels mostly there
and i like strips too tbh ngl

I don't wanna see other ricecels. Makes me feel worse :feelsbadman:

I guess it's ok to be White.

Tbh I get some cope based lifefuel everytime people say we're white frustrated males as a SEA truecel. Then by being an incel I'm considered as white or at least honorary white.

move to my state, we can go to KFC together since i see ricecels mostly there
and i like strips too tbh ngl
There are many ricecels in Poland?

Ethnic stormfront checking in.

Never had real life ethnic friend, except some gypsies in childhood :(

Tbh I get some cope based lifefuel everytime people say we're white frustrated males as a SEA truecel. Then by being an incel I'm considered as white or at least honorary white.

I wonder if the KFC is any better in Poland. I hear they are quite fancy in China

hard to say if there is many or not coz Poland is geneally full of whites
last tower of Europe but yeah i meet ricecels way more often than other races