Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics ARE incels by definition

Seen my fair share of Chaddams and Chadeets. I live where there are a lot of Indian IT workers, but you're average Indian from Mumbai or Hyderabad are Incels outside of their ethnicity.

:feelsseriously: who then made those billions of Chinese and Indians?

It’s true, I look like this but since I don’t have blond hair and blue eyes I’m a truecel:reeeeee::feelsrope:

View attachment 524530
unironically incel in many places probably
Seen my fair share of Chaddams and Chadeets. I live where there are a lot of Indian IT workers, but you're average Indian from Mumbai or Hyderabad are Incels outside of their ethnicity.
chadeets are 1/1000000000000

it's such an unfair thing to have an ethnic person growing up in any environment with white people, have you seen how white kids look? They all look much better than ethnic kids with their blue eyes and nice hair.

you may even want to assimilate but you're just not the same as them and you'll always be miserable, especially if you happen to get their manners and taste.

I feel for all the ethnic boys growing up around white people, imagine how many of them want a white gf as much as their white friends, but it's just impossible :feelsbadman:

it's such an unfair thing to have an ethnic person growing up in any environment with white people, have you seen how white kids look? They all look much better than ethnic kids with their blue eyes and nice hair.

you may even want to assimilate but you're just not the same as them and you'll always be miserable, especially if you happen to get their manners and taste.

I feel for all the ethnic boys growing up around white people, imagine how many of them want a white gf as much as their white friends, but it's just impossible :feelsbadman:
Agreed ethnic nations need to unironically dump trillions of usd in gene editing. Remove all research restrictions on all gene editing research. We need to create a new race with ethnic brains but white appearance. This way Ethnics can retain ethnic culture but be good looking too.

Its not just the coloring, ethnic kids just look different. Also ethnics tend to be poor in white countries. You nailed it how i felt, always around them never accepted.

Found this ITcel saying he doesn't want to be associated with incels as a curry.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qpaehj/now_lets_be_racist_towards_asian_guys_too/hjudi2s/

What he doesn't understand is that all ethnics are incel by definition, we are ugly and cannot attract females, this is a hard fact. Ethnics are incels whether they chose to identify as such or not.

Bro this isn't true though, I had an Egyptian friend who was a certified slayer, I also had a Bangladeshi mate who was a slayer. We just didn't make the cut

Bro this isn't true though, I had an Egyptian friend who was a certified slayer, I also had a Bangladeshi mate who was a slayer. We just didn't make the cut
an ethnic Slayer is 10-1000x less common than a white one

I know for rice men, A rice has to be over 5'10, have a decent face, and make six figures just to be on the level of a 4 or 5/10 white guy. And often, that white guy would have done better than him having plowed a couple of noodlewhores already. Whereas that top tier rice dude would be considered extremely lucky to have dated a few noodlewhores.

Found this ITcel saying he doesn't want to be associated with incels as a curry.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qpaehj/now_lets_be_racist_towards_asian_guys_too/hjudi2s/

What he doesn't understand is that all ethnics are incel by definition, we are ugly and cannot attract females, this is a hard fact. Ethnics are incels whether they chose to identify as such or not.

lol why did the IT indian comment? The post was only talking about ricemen. I find it hilarious when curries try to include themselves in the Asian group. Curries are low-iq and curry countries are religion-obsessed trash, nothing like rice countries which are clean, modern and developed.

Curries are closer to egyptians and africans more than asians.

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 Are you talking about females of any race, or just pRecIOus white women?

Ethnics are outbreeding whites tho.

Why do ethnics have to be so ugly? :feelsrope: