Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ethnics are fakecels

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
ive seriously lost count of how many times ive seen a ethnic on here say he would refuse to fuck a foid of his own race
plenty of times ive even seen them admit to rejecting foids of their own race
when an ethnic says he cant get a girlfriend, what he really means is he cant get a WHITE girlfriend.
majority of ethnics on this forum are only "incel" because they are WHITE STACY ONLY
thats why you see so much JBW bullshit on here , they are PROJECTING

I'd rather fuck a sheboon.

when an ethnic says he cant get a girlfriend, what he really means is he cant get a WHITE girlfriend.
I can't get any girlfriend. Women of my own race are repulsed by me

i’m so tired of all these fake cels accusations for anything race or ethnicity religion, underlining point is we wouldn’t be here if this were true and the fact that we are is proof this is false.

i’m so tired of all these fake cels accusations for anything race or ethnicity religion, underlining point is we wouldn’t be here if this were true and the fact that we are is proof this is false.

ive seriously lost count of how many times ive seen a ethnic on here say he would refuse to fuck a foid of his own race
majority of ethnics on this forum are only "incel" because they are WHITE STACY ONLY
Based post, i’ve been saying this for the past year now.

Unironically, tons of fakecels have turned out to be JBW copers:

Happened with @MACHETE
Happened with @NoLooksNoLife
Happened with @currycel⁰
Happened with @Indracel
Happened with @Incelius Savage

My looksmatch is curry whore

Ethnics are more incel than any white can ever be. It’s a whole new level of suffering. Whites have the highest number of fakecels I have ever seen, not only that but most of you niggas aren’t even shorter than 5’9.

I'm ethnic and I only care about personality. Thing is that most women of my race I've meet are uneducated, violent, vulgar, low IQ and only care about dick and gossip. They are mostly into hoodlums and drug traffickers and we don't have anything in common, it's rare to find one that shares the same interests and life prospects.

But I don't judge white women differently, many of them here also have triple digit bodycount so it would be a huge mistake to ascend with them even if I got the chance. From my experience most of them are just as promiscuous, they just are better at putting a "civilized" and "polite" facade.

There's no point getting a girlfriend if she cannot pairbond/had a taste of Chad/Tyrone before, because the relationship will inevitably end up in ruin. Most of these women are lost causes and I think it's 100% justified to not want to ascend with them.

I'm ethnic and I only care about personality. Thing is that most women of my race I've meet are uneducated, violent, vulgar, low IQ and only care about dick and gossip. They are mostly into hoodlums and drug traffickers and we don't have anything in common, it's rare to find one that shares the same interests and life prospects.

But I don't judge white women differently, many of them here also have triple digit bodycount so it would be a huge mistake to ascend with them even if I got the chance. From my experience most of them are just as promiscuous, they just are better at putting a "civilized" and "polite" facade.

There's no point getting a girlfriend if she cannot pairbond/had a taste of Chad/Tyrone before, because the relationship will inevitably end up in ruin. Most of these women are lost causes and I think it's 100% justified to not want to ascend with them.
you can only ascend with cunny lol, even 16yos nowadays had a taste of chad lmao, over for yuo if you were never her first at 13

you can only ascend with cunny lol, even 16yos nowadays had a taste of chad lmao, over for yuo if you were never her first at 13
Not all women but yea virgins at +20 are pretty rare. Usually you can spot if a woman is virgin/has pairbond ability almost immediately by looking at her behavior, and even if she manages to lie/fake it you can spot it over time by interacting with them.

I will admit the chances of me ascending are so remote that I consider myself a truecel despite having an average face for my location (3rd world) and that's why I've practically accepted I'll die a virgin. Modern society fucked to the point most people have no idea what true love is.

To ascend I'd have to:
- Meet a virgin/intact pairbond of similar age
- Have a good chemistry and compatibility with her, personality and interests. I don't want kids so if she wants that is automatically game over.
- Be at a good spot in my life (emotional and financial stability)
- Warming and getting to know each other for ~1 year or more (she may just get bored and go after Chad)

And if I succeed it's not 100% guarantee I was selective enough and she isn't tricking me. Also she may change later/relationship runs into problems and we part.

But I'd die virgin over accept breadcrumbs and fake love any day of the week.

Not all women but yea virgins at +20 are pretty rare. Usually you can spot if a woman is virgin/has pairbond ability almost immediately by looking at her behavior, and even if she manages to lie/fake it you can spot it over time by interacting with them.

I will admit the chances of me ascending are so remote that I consider myself a truecel despite having an average face for my location (3rd world) and that's why I've practically accepted I'll die a virgin. Modern society fucked to the point most people have no idea what true love is.

To ascend I'd have to:
- Meet a virgin/intact pairbond of similar age
- Have a good chemistry and compatibility with her, personality and interests. I don't want kids so if she wants that is automatically game over.
- Be at a good spot in my life (emotional and financial stability)
- Warming and getting to know each other for ~1 year or more (she may just get bored and go after Chad)

And if I succeed it's not 100% guarantee I was selective enough and she isn't tricking me. Also she may change later/relationship runs into problems and we part.

But I'd die virgin over accept breadcrumbs and fake love any day of the week.
what 3rd world shithole are you from

Brazil, which makes it 10x worse. Extremely promiscuous country.
i'd only wanna live in brazil if i was born to a rich white family lmao, or anywhere for that matter, imagine you get spawned in brazil and die at 2 years because some favela nigger has shit aim, and that's it, that was your life

i'd only wanna live in brazil if i was born to a rich white family lmao, or anywhere for that matter, imagine you get spawned in brazil and die at 2 years because some favela nigger has shit aim, and that's it, that was your life
I was lucky to be born in a rather pacific town, usually this kind of violent crime happens in big cities, especially Rio de Janeiro and the Northeast (I'd have killed myself already if I lived in a favela there probably). Doesn't make this place less of a shithole though. There's still lots of sub90IQ people, traffic accidents are common, gangs are still everywhere. Promiscuity, street justice and corruption are rampant.

Aren't they doing the West a favor by not breeding more low IQ ugly muds?

I was lucky to be born in a rather pacific town, usually this kind of violent crime happens in big cities, especially Rio de Janeiro and the Northeast (I'd have killed myself already if I lived in a favela there probably). Doesn't make this place less of a shithole though. There's still lots of sub90IQ people, traffic accidents are common, gangs are still everywhere. Promiscuity, street justice and corruption are rampant.
how are u even alive lmao brazil is a complete firearm training course

Ethnics are more incel than any white can ever be. It’s a whole new level of suffering. Whites have the highest number of fakecels I have ever seen, not only that but most of you niggas aren’t even shorter than 5’9.
As I stated above, tons of JBW copers turned out to be fakecels, not to mention a good amount of ethnics here have ascended also: Not to mention, by a lot of metrics, Blacks aren’t really seen as ethnic.

Also, plenty of us here including OP are under 5’9, and 5’9-5’11 isn’t even tall.

Last edited:

IM cel thats a nigger i dont think im fakecel but some niggers might be

any race can be fakecel and trucel. but if you reject you own race of foid your fakecel or volcel