Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnics are completely taking over UK (stormfrontcels stay out)

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
D

Darkness to light

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/gxanUNQIOiU

This gentlemen explains quite eloquently that for the first time in history whites brit kids make up a staggeringly low 65% of all kids in state funded schools in 2021

He predicts in 2030 it will be 58% this is insane

Fertility rates for Caucasion women is 3x less than communities from ethnic minority back grounds

This is for England and Wales in 2020

Do you know what this means?

A radical demographic change :ahegao::ahegao:

I'm i the only one who can't wait

Why can't wait? What is it about it that you like? o.O

Inceldom = discussed
Also kys shitskin if u want an ethnic colony just come to Canada:feelsclown:

The way I see White history is that we were quite successful for a while and so we were able to travel the globe easily. Yes we did both good things and bad things but do we really think that any race in that position would be angels?

If so, please name this angelic race because from what I see all races are capable of behaving very badly and in terms of benevolence I would say that Whites are amongst the best, not the worst.

View: https://youtu.be/gxanUNQIOiU

This gentlemen explains quite eloquently that for the first time in history whites brit kids make up a staggeringly low 65% of all kids in state funded schools in 2021

He predicts in 2030 it will be 58% this is insane

Fertility rates for Caucasion women is 3x less than communities from ethnic minority back grounds

This is for England and Wales in 2020

Do you know what this means?

A radical demographic change :ahegao::ahegao:

I'm i the only one who can't wait

N!gger moment

The way I see White history is that we were quite successful for a while and so we were able to travel the globe easily. Yes we did both good things and bad things but do we really think that any race in that position would be angels?

If so, please name this angelic race because from what I see all races are capable of behaving very badly and in terms of benevolence I would say that Whites are amongst the best, not the worst.
But if they colonised the ethnic lands isn't this just karma and what they deserve that's my point

You assumed I assumed whites are evil; it was interesting you came to that presumption

Honestly I start to not care about all the race shit anymore.
I just want incels to be treated better :feelsrope::feelsokman:

From the dataset tab 21 on the excel spreadsheet.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...atasets/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales

2020 Births in England and Wales

Total Births: 613,231

White British: 359,159 (58.6%)
Other Whites: 72,133 (11.8%) eg.. immigrant Europeans

Ethnics: 181,579 (29.6%)

Note: included in the ethnics column is 40,751 of mixed ethnicity, probably a majority of those one parent is white. Or the mother is mixed ethnicity.. I wasn't sure how they were defining it.

Last edited:
But if they colonised the ethnic lands isn't this just karma and what they deserve that's my point

You assumed I assumed whites are evil; it was interesting you came to that presumption

Well you alluded to it and also it's quite a common viewpoint these days.

The point I'm trying to make is that the more power you give someone or a group of people the more potential they have to carry out both good and bad acts.

Surely the more accurate measure is the percentage of the power that they have they use to commit malevolent acts.

Also Whites are one of the races that has achieved the most, and manage their countries amongst the best. Would you really want to replace them with another race who manage countries more poorly? We'd be living in slums, wouldn't we?

Dark skins and Africans like you :lul:
I'm 100% sure it said syrians and Iraqis on the article as they are the majority of asylum seekers in Europe. Why did your made in heaven main account get banned?

Lmao Birmingham and Bradford have been annexed by Pakistan.

Dark skins and Africans like you :lul:

I don’t live there but u do :feelskek:
Rwanda is heaven compared to Turkey for your people, have you seen what Turks are doing to old Iraqi/syrian ladies or anyone who speaks Arabic lol very xenophobic turkroaches nowadays

They hate iraqis and syrians but they don't care about the Africans in turkey wtf is wrong with these Turks man, its like they hate anything that reminds them of islam or the middle east

Last edited:

Can't argue with jealous inferiors like him.

The race he hates so much is the one who sought to abolish slavery before any other race had done it. The race he hates so much is the one who apologized for their misdeeds—which you never see other races doing—and did their best, albeit unsuccessfully, to uplift other races through government assistance, affirmative action, and media representation.

The race he hates so much is the most compassionate one, to a fault, because no other race would welcome millions of third world savages into their lands. No, only the race he hates does that—the same race who invented the computer he's typing all of that garbage on, ironically.

He's too stupid to understand this, but as he keeps bashing White people and openly calling for their extinction, more Whites are going to get pissed off by his message and cooperate to do something about it; the rational Whites, at least. The inferior Whites are going to get stomped on by the savages they love, consequently removing their undesirable genetics from the gene pool.

The last time someone made an enemy of our race, the whole White world had to unite to stop it from spreading: that was Hitler's Germany. Now multiple White nationalities are uniting under the same flag. What will non-Whites do when the race they hate so much start knocking on their door? That will be amusing to see.

Well you alluded to it and also it's quite a common viewpoint these days.

The point I'm trying to make is that the more power you give someone or a group of people the more potential they have to carry out both good and bad acts.

Surely the more accurate measure is the percentage of the power that they have they use to commit malevolent acts.

Also Whites are one of the races that has achieved the most, and manage their countries amongst the best. Would you really want to replace them with another race who manage countries more poorly? We'd be living in slums, wouldn't we?
Disagree with all your points and yes I want them all to be replace :feelshaha:

I'm 100% sure it said syrians and Iraqis on the article as they are the majority of asylum seekers in Europe. Why did your made in heaven main account get banned?
Cope it’s anyone who tries to go there or any shitskin/nigger that lives there

The race he hates so much is the one who sought to abolish slavery before any other race had done it. The race he hates so much is the one who apologized for their misdeeds—which you never see other races doing—and did their best, albeit unsuccessfully, to uplift other races through government assistance, affirmative action, and media representation.

The race he hates so much is the most compassionate one, to a fault, because no other race would welcome millions of third world savages into their lands. No, only the race he hates does that—the same race who invented the computer he's typing all of that garbage on, ironically.

He's too stupid to understand this, but as he keeps bashing White people and openly calling for their extinction, more Whites are going to get pissed off by his message and cooperate to do something about it; the rational Whites, at least. The inferior Whites are going to get stomped on by the savages they love, consequently removing their undesirable genetics from the gene pool.

The last time someone made an enemy of our race, the whole White world had to unite to stop it from spreading: that was Hitler's Germany. Now multiple White nationalities are uniting under the same flag. What will non-Whites do when the race they hate so much start knocking on their door? That will be amusing to see.
"Sought to abolish slavery after taking part in it" lol does that deserve praise gimme a break kid

When you think about a country that was almost completely ethnically homogeneous just 100 years ago these stats are great

Ya its incredible progress even though its slow year to year. And its not like the my nation of ancestry people in Ireland, Scotland and England are being killed off. They are still there breeding, whether they have children with other whites or ethnics.

White women have too shitty low sex drive and maternal drive, so we need to import women from other places who have babies, then also we steal their genetics.

England and Wales population would be in steep decline if it wasn't for immigrants + the children ethnic immigrants are having (including mixed children with white British & white Europeans who are from outside Britain) + immigrants from all over Europe same thing.

If you look at the UK population over the last 30 years:

UK population 1990: 57,237,500
UK population 2020: 67,081,000

I can only imagine what it would have been without mass immigration + the children immigrant women are having with their much higher fertility rates.

Last edited:

Look at this arrogance lol is it any wonder Im glad your getting replaced jfl at you calling it jealousy

God can strike me down now if I've ever envied someone for being white :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The last paragraph is an incel/stormfront pipe dream, there's only one way heading forward and we all know its more of the same:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rwanda is heaven compared to Turkey for your people, have you seen what Turks are doing to old Iraqi/syrian ladies or anyone who speaks Arabic lol very xenophobic turkroaches nowadays

They hate iraqis and syrians but they don't care about the Africans in turkey wtf is wrong with these Turks man, its like they hate anything that reminds them of islam or the middle east

They hate themselves so they hate people who are like them. Whereas other ethnicities they either don't care much about, or like blacks they want way more.

Based:society::society::society:

I hope A LOT MORE based refugees will migrate to the west and rape even MORE foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is so fucking funny when it happens and these toilets always end up raped by them, i even sometimes fap to that imagining myself as a thugmaxxed refugee who is TERRORIZING these sluts and they can do NOTHING BUT TAKE IT AND CRY:society::society::society::society::society::society: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAA:society::society::society::society::society::society: FUCK YOU TOILETS
hahahaa

They hate themselves so they hate people who are like them. Whereas other ethnicities they either don't care much about, or like blacks they want way more.
Turks are disgusting group of people if im perfectly honest there's no two ways about it

it's the end of civilization i doubt these bastards will innovate in technology or anything if they spend the whole day praying to allah lol

86f589e75a79dc5cbe329dd86abe2c5d--islam-africa.jpg

Feminism is all you need to fuck a country up. Low birth rates and then let in people with higher birth rates and the replacement starts.

it's the end of civilization i doubt these bastards will innovate in technology or anything if they spend the whole day praying to allah lol

86f589e75a79dc5cbe329dd86abe2c5d--islam-africa.jpg
*Western civilization. East Europe and Asia will survive but the west is committing slow suicide

Turks are disgusting group of people if im perfectly honest there's no two ways about it

They actually seem to be surpassing Europeans at importing black males.. eagerly supported by both Turkish women and men.

[UWSL]God can strike me down now if I've ever envied someone for being white [/UWSL]:feelshaha::feelshaha:
All you do is cry about Turks and other white-adjacent MENA people :feelskek: they rule your Egyptian dump it’s very obvious envy from you.

Disagree with all your points and yes I want them all to be replace :feelshaha:

Surely all that is though is the "shutters coming down", so to speak.

It's not really that you disagree - it's that you've made your mind up and you're being closed-minded.

In my adult life so far I've gone from hanging out with hippies to a member of Stormfront, lol

My point being I'm very open-minded which is why I change position depending on who is making the best arguments and what makes the most sense. I really do think that's the best way to be.

I agree that Whites are typically too compassionate. I really wish that we were tougher. That being said, some White ethnicities are "tougher" than others, I think. And more nationalist, etc.

This guy may never change his mind, no. But that's OK. It's not like it's news to me that people like him are out there.

As for Whites rising up again... I don't know. I feel like some of our ethnicities will survive and some won't, to be honest.

Good, it was the britcucks who were hellbent on going to war with Germany in WWII and caused all this shit we have to deal with today. Fuck them, they deserve to be bred out of existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back