Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics are born to live pointless meaningless lives

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
For the most part, white people live good lives, they have a lot of money, they go on vacations, they have sex multiple times a day, etc. We ethnics will never experience this life, we were put on this earth to slave away and suffer. We are poor and low class, most of us strive to become mindless wage slaves. We can never get sex, even if we're lucky enough to get an arranged marriage to our deformed land whale cousin we'll only get sex maybe a few times during an entire life time. Ethnics breed just so they can multiply like rodents, all they ever do is practice their backwards religions and live in filthy slums.
GzJNi1MvhfxqTr9TVCTIiXAoueNBFMu-0_vP01_wFig.png

I hate being a sand nigger.
@Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus @Irredeemable

>Implying there are no white people who live in shitholes

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX

Do you want to be white? :feelsmage:

Correction: Ethnic men are born to live pointless meaningless lives

This is not a question of ethnics but of poor vs rich. Ivy-league goers are at the same level (socially) as sex-havers.

Yeah, you just described every American ghetto.

A lovely White foid once told me this: "Your life is miserable and pathetic". This was after I reached the point of "roping" due to chronic mental illness and lifelong denigration.

Her precious White female ego could not handle being rejected by an ethnicel.

While ethnics foids are free whores for white men.
True, living in white country as ethnic 3rd class citizen is hell, they should have killed as at birth.

>Implying there are no white people who live in shitholes
White shitholes aren't 1/100th as bad as an Ethnic shithole.
What I don't understand is, how do ethnics, especially the dirt poor ones rotting in the slums, manage to endure their pointless agonizing existence? What prevents them from killing themselves?
Allah

White shitholes aren't 1/100th as bad as an Ethnic shithole.

Allah
Whites living in shithole countries (argentina, south africa, brazil, moldova and so on) was what I meant, not whites living in shithole areas of developed countries

Being ethnic is living on nightmare mode, literally everything is a failo. Skin color, race, cuture, even your name. Most women will dismiss you based on race alone. When looks are taken into account it becomes 10x worse, ethnics are on average much shorter and uglier. Being born ethnic is pretty much a guarantee of misery and failure.

You won’t see any ”chads” named Abdul or Rajesh.

Ethnics are the best coppers.
The positive thing in ethnic world is that most people are like you.
Unlike in the west, being ugly is a curse.
Incel whites suffer in the west more than ethics because imagine being white in a western country and you can't have all that joyness that Chad has that is why you don't find gun school attacks in ethnicholes.
Religion also is a favor in ethnic world because its based teachings keep you safe.
Imagine if feminists take power in ethnic world, it will be like a genocide.

yeah the bangladeshi guys i constanely see look depressed when i get my lunch at their shop

Aren’t sand niggers technically considered white?

For the most part, white people live good lives, they have a lot of money, they go on vacations, they have sex multiple times a day, etc. We ethnics will never experience this life, we were put on this earth to slave away and suffer. We are poor and low class, most of us strive to become mindless wage slaves. We can never get sex, even if we're lucky enough to get an arranged marriage to our deformed land whale cousin we'll only get sex maybe a few times during an entire life time. Ethnics breed just so they can multiply like rodents, all they ever do is practice their backwards religions and live in filthy slums.
GzJNi1MvhfxqTr9TVCTIiXAoueNBFMu-0_vP01_wFig.png

I hate being a sand nigger.
@Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus @Irredeemable
Tbf, most white normies are are also living shitty lives. Most get divorce raped, cucked, and cope till no end. But yeah, growing up in an orthodox religious background makes everything way worse.

Curryland should just be nuked tbh.

True, living in white country as ethnic 3rd class citizen is hell, they should have killed as at birth.
I agree. But ugly babies in general tbh.

Aren’t sand niggers technically considered white?
yes, by coping amerimutts who want Jesus to be considered white if he ever comes back.