Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Ethnicpill] Progressive white women in University in a nutshell:

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
"Oh yes, I'd love to have immigrants and open borders, as long as they don't live anywhere near me. I don't want to date them or socialize with them either, gross."

"I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man and I hate toxic masculinity, but I need my boyfriend to be a 6'7", 250 lbs giant that embodies toxically masculine traits, who can snap me in two because it makes me feel feminine and allows me to wear high-heels. Short guys gross."

Women meme

This is a shitty political compass because there's no social progressive/conservative axis.

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

They'll interact with you just fine as long as you jester for them. Be their clown, their token. White women at least. That is...if you're not good looking, which you're most likely not if you post in incel communities.

Blm in the streets, alt right in the sheets

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

Not only the white foids... the college educated, upwardly mobile noodle whores, light skinned curryfoids and shrill latina 'stolen land' types tend to be white supremacists in the sheets as well. Just to illustrate that all of progressive politics is a careerist game to them, a tool to raise their own social status, bag a Chad(lite) or high tier mayo normie and handicap her competition in the workplace via female/ethnic quotas, positive discrimination and feminist speech codes.

9zM38jq.jpg
DsPVnmsWwAAaH6Y.jpg
omar-3449.jpg

Last edited:
I love diversity! but i only date men from a certain race! i just don't find guys from x race attractive teehee
i hate toxic masculinity! but i love tall,muscular and big dicked men! teehee
Meme gender

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a strong independent woman. It’s a lie, it’s a hoax.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 50, Bluepillers: 95)

Fuck white women.

Exactly the problem with western countries

There is no such thing as a strong independent woman. It’s a lie, it’s a hoax.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 50, Bluepillers: 95)
Yep, that's going on CuckTears

Yep foids love to virtue signal but at the end of the day it’s all about “teehee chad is so hot”

Dating is one thing, many of them doesn't even know someone simply as a friend / colleague / whatever who is an immigrant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back