Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnicity beats looks in certain occasions

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
If you don't live in an absolute shithole from which women just want to escape, then you are seen as higher value than a foreigner with similar or slightly higher PSL. Women won't bother going for a guy who probobly doesn't know anything about their culture if he ain't atleast 7+. This is the reason why most foreign women in western countries date their countrymen exclusively.
Inb4 my USA and Canada... NA is not the whole world.

The point of this post is that, if you go to a country where people from your nation barely exist, you have a high chance to get women of your nationality there. Where i live there're very few young germans and they exclusively date between themselves, and this happens with almost all other nationalities too. Polish date polish, english date english and so on... ofc, there are exceptions, but this is how it works for the most part.

I've said this about chinese girls too... you can't see any chinese girl here with any other but a chinese guy.

I've said this about chinese girls too... you can't see any chinese girl here with any other but a chinese guy.

I was going to bring that up.

The same for Korean girls.... East Asians in general.

I'm sure you've seen them at your uni, FOB girls are part of a tight knit group that are hard to infiltrate unless you have really high SMV.

JBW in the west is highly exaggerated except in the cases of Westernized Asian girls.

I was going to bring that up.

The same for Korean girls.... East Asians in general.

I'm sure you've seen them at your uni, FOB girls are part of a tight knit group that are hard to infiltrate unless you have really high SMV.

JBW in the west is highly exaggerated except in the cases of Westernized Asian girls.
University is a good example too. There was a medium sized nepali group at my university, and they didn't even bother talking to anyone but their own.

This seems more whitepill than black to me. Dating within your own phenotype reduces hypergamy.