Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnicels living in west should move back to ancestral homelands

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
There is no reason to stay in the west besides earning money for you. Money which in Asia, Middle East, South America or Africa is often worth 5 times more. The ethnic women living there are not as slutty, do not have as high standards and you would be living among people who look like you. You would no longer be a minority that gets to see women of his ethnicity get passed around by other races while ignoring you.

Middle Easterners:
You can get a muslim wife instead of a western whore.
Asians:
You can get an Asian girl who is not fucking blacks or whites because there are not many in Asia
Africans:
Africa is so damn cheap and the competition for well paid jobs is much smaller there, of course you would be earning much less but you could own a nice house and have a high status. You would be the upper class citizen easily.
South Americans:
Again a cheaper country with less picky and less degenerate women than those in the west.

This is what im going to do. Im now just using the west to make and save up enough money so i can in the latter stage of my life have a carefree time with my own people.

I woukdn't advise middle easterners to go back to their home countries.

The west gives them at least security

This is what im going to do. Im now just using the west to make and save up enough money so i can in the latter stage of my life have a carefree time with my own people.

Americans who have roots in poorer European countries should do the same. I will never understand Polish Americans who know Polish language but won't move to Poland. Instead they would rather live in expensive melting pot.

The western people are so obsessed with money they would rather live in crime ridden degenerate shitholes.
What sort of Ethnicity are you?

Only thing you are wrong about is South American women, they are stacy as fuck and probably worse then even here. Difference is extreme poverty being hot doesnt earn you shit if you are poor there, so they are not as entitled. But they are just as whorish.

I woukdn't advise middle easterners to go back to their home countries.

The west gives them at least security

Middle Eastern countries are not nearly as dangerous as you think.

Middle Eastern countries are not nearly as dangerous as you think.
I would personally want to love in a country with better living standards & a better economy.

Ricecels who are from Korea & Japan have it easy.

Only thing you are wrong about is South American women, they are stacy as fuck and probably worse then even here. Difference is extreme poverty being hot doesnt earn you shit if you are poor there, so they are not as entitled. But they are just as whorish.

You could be right, i know nothing about South Americans so i was mostly guessing there. I spent a lot of time speaking to other ethnic people and researching their homelands though. If i was Chinese IT Engineer i would stay in USA until 25 or 30 and then get myself a younger rural Chinese wife.

Americans who have roots in poorer European countries should do the same. I will never understand Polish Americans who know Polish language but won't move to Poland. Instead they would rather live in expensive melting pot.

The western people are so obsessed with money they would rather live in crime ridden degenerate shitholes.
What sort of Ethnicity are you?
>He doesn't know about Polish women

I would personally want to love in a country with better living standards & a better economy.

Ricecels who are from Korea & Japan have it easy.

You're a fool. Korea and Japan are the worst Asian countries, expensive on top of all the harsh labour that goes there. If you move to China you can at least be wealthy enough to avoid hard labour. Do not equate money with living standards.

A good living standard is the ability to have spare time, a non whore wife etc,
>He doesn't know about Polish women

I know about them but they are 10 times worse abroad and Poland is a very homogeneous country. Even if every Polish chick dated a foreigner it would still be a tiny % of them

Most of us grew up in the West and got brainwashed. How the fuck do you expect us to erase the brainwashing?

Good idea. You can save enough to trade 3 goats and 4 sheep for an ugly mudwoman when you're in physical decline and even uglier than you are now. LoL

You're a fool. Korea and Japan are the worst Asian countries, expensive on top of all the harsh labour that goes there. If you move to China you can at least be wealthy enough to avoid hard labour. Do not equate money with living standards.

A good living standard is the ability to have spare time, a non whore wife etc,
Well it depends on your area in Japan. There are lots of nice areas in rural Japan and living in Tokyo will be of course extremely expensive. But living in Berlin for example is more expensive than in Shizouka. I don't know where you're from but I checked some general price ranges for rural areas and I don't think it's expensive. Similar things apply to Korea. Groceries were expensive but the rent was generally lower. (Germany vs Japan) Just buy cheap and healthy foods and you will be fine.The purchasing power is also much lower in places like Syria so it makes sense that living there is not expensive as fuck

I kind of agree on the working culture of Japan but I would rather work more than living in the middle east.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time
Japan isn't even high on that list but Korea is. And It would be still doable even if it was higher for males in Japan. .

The GPI is very good at showing exact trends and middle eastern countries are not doing well. (
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

I disagree but to each their own

Last edited:
Good idea. You can save enough to trade 3 goats and 4 sheep for an ugly mudwoman when you're in physical decline and even uglier than you are now. LoL

Mud women have more in common with mud men than white women just like white women have more in common with white men than Asian women.

Racial fetishism does not produce a healthy relationship and racemixers are the biggest cheaters out there. If you think that a white women who sleeps with a non white man will be loyal, you are a retard.

I agree we should leave the west but telling us to go back to our ancestral homelands is ignorant. Some of our homelands are unsafe to live in, there are no jobs and even if we go there you are assuming that our parents taught us the cultures of their homelands that's not always the case. Of course you wouldn't care about that you just want us out because you don't like us.

I agree we should leave the west but telling us to go back to our ancestral homelands is ignorant. Some of our homelands are unsafe to live in, there are no jobs and even if we go there you are assuming that our parents taught us the cultures of their homelands that's not always the case. Of course you wouldn't care about that you just want us out because you don't like us.

Your ancestral homelands are no more dangerous than Europe was in the 20th century. The crime rates are low even in shitholes like Brasil unless if you live in Favela. I am surprisingly not racist with most of my online friends not being white and not living in western countries. Racemixing and different groups living among each other is against my beliefs and that includes whites living in Africa or Asians living in Africa.

However you look at it, ethnic groups living together is the greatest evil there is and it brings us closer to one world government. A healthy world is a world which consists of hundreds of countries, all homogeneous with distinct cultures and governments. Even "Whites" should split into ethnic groups like Poles, Italians, Germans.

I am as much against Poles living in Germany as i am against Africans living in Germany and i am not even German.

Your ancestral homelands are no more dangerous than Europe was in the 20th century. The crime rates are low even in shitholes like Brasil unless if you live in Favela. I am surprisingly not racist with most of my online friends not being white and not living in western countries. Racemixing and different groups living among each other is against my beliefs and that includes whites living in Africa or Asians living in Africa.

However you look at it, ethnic groups living together is the greatest evil there is and it brings us closer to one world government. A healthy world is a world which consists of hundreds of countries, all homogeneous with distinct cultures and governments. Even "Whites" should split into ethnic groups like Poles, Italians, Germans.

I am as much against Poles living in Germany as i am against Africans living in Germany and i am not even German.
You nazis don't care about ethnic incels you are here to push your agenda this is not the place for that

Sorry OP your country is fucked, the ethnics will never leave

get it through your thick head

You nazis don't care about ethnic incels you are here to push your agenda this is not the place for that

Are you happy living in the west? Do you wish to have children who look nothing like you and have them be degenerates?
Sorry OP your country is fucked, the ethnics will never leave

get it through your thick head

Why change the topic and assume where i live? I could be living in the whitest country in Europe with the least amount of immigration.

Are you implying that i am wrong? That ethnics could not have a much easier time of getting into relationship outside western countries?

Lol just love that this moronic dweeb actually thinks him posting this here will make any ethnic actually leave his country

pathetic keyboard coward

Lol just love that this moronic dweeb actually thinks him posting this here will make any ethnic actually leave his country

pathetic keyboard coward

Why would i care about insignificant amount of people leaving my country? Go ahead and refute my claims instead of whining about my political beliefs because i am right.

Calling me a nazi does not refute any of my talking points. If white losers go to Asia and use their wealth and status why would not Asian guys do the same? They could even bring their Asian wife to USA

Calling me a nazi does not refute any of my talking points. If white losers go to Asia and use their wealth and status why would not Asian guys do the same? They could even bring their Asian wife to USA
Thanks for confirming you are indeed a hyper mega retard

Mud women have more in common with mud men than white women just like white women have more in common with white men than Asian women.

Racial fetishism does not produce a healthy relationship and racemixers are the biggest cheaters out there. If you think that a white women who sleeps with a non white man will be loyal, you are a retard.
You’re clearly triggered by seeing other races fuck white women, stop constructing this fake moral narrative, it merely exposes you as a racecoper. Sexual freedom is a great thing, if you’re a normie (which most people are) so don’t expect things to change any time soon.

Northern Europeans who live in California or Texas or Florida should definitely go back to their ancestral homelands, or at least northern US states, where the Sun is not trying to kill them.

No thanks. It's a fucking shithole there. I'd rather rot in comfort here. And it's not like the girls back home are any better, in fact, I know they are MUCH worse, belief it or not.

I agree, if they can afford to/are not endangered there.

well i'm not ethnic but want to leave the west.

i come from a shithole so no thanks

India has 70 million extra men or something. Plus the language seems impossible. Am I wrong?

Most of us ethnicels only speak english and don't have the IQ to learn another language as adults.

And unless asian we're poorer/less educated than whites on average, so high status anywhere is a longshot.

We'd get mogged by natives with proper accent and knowledge of the land. Only whites get away with that foreigner shit.

lmao @ thinking westernized ethnics can just go back home and everything will be hunky dory.

Too late, you're stuck with us and we're stuck with you. Your ancestors should have never brought my ancestors over here on slave ships.

There is no reason to stay in the west besides earning money for you. Money which in Asia, Middle East, South America or Africa is often worth 5 times more. The ethnic women living there are not as slutty, do not have as high standards and you would be living among people who look like you. You would no longer be a minority that gets to see women of his ethnicity get passed around by other races while ignoring you.

Middle Easterners:
You can get a muslim wife instead of a western whore.
Asians:
You can get an Asian girl who is not fucking blacks or whites because there are not many in Asia
Africans:
Africa is so damn cheap and the competition for well paid jobs is much smaller there, of course you would be earning much less but you could own a nice house and have a high status. You would be the upper class citizen easily.
South Americans:
Again a cheaper country with less picky and less degenerate women than those in the west.
Im 25% gambian 50% german and 25% english and I have never met a gambian in my life nor do I look even remotely gambian, german and australian culture is all I have ever known yet you would suggest I move to gambia? If you did I would consider you a very low iq individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back