Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ethnicels in white countries are volcels

parzival

parzival

Greycel
They chose to be in an environment where foids of any race have access to white chads. Meanwhile they would be considered normie in the shithole countries their ancestors came from. If only they went back to it.

GrAYniggers try not to say stupid shit challenge (Difficulty impossible)

No. They are chads

You really arent the brightest tool in the shed, are you ?

They chose to be in an environment where foids of any race have access to white chads. Meanwhile they would be considered normie in the shithole countries their ancestors came from. If only they went back to it.
DnD rd racist

I'm an Indian American, partially agree.

It's been hell for me, but it's also true that incel and normie white men want me gone. There is no sympathy for my life from them, regardless of our similar situation.

Heck, they don't even want me breeding in my home country.

Sandniggers do well in Northern and Western Europe.
Even in EE.

The city I'm in is like 85% white and the males are normies. It's true if I went back to my native country I could probably make something work but it'll probably be a Becky at best, and I'm not willing to relocate my whole life to a worse off country with a weaker economy, culture I can't relate to, all for a Becky

Wait, doesn't that mean I'm a fakecel because I could travel to India and become a HTN there? Same goes for all whitecels.

Wait, doesn't that mean I'm a fakecel because I could travel to India and become a HTN there? Same goes for all whitecels.
No because ascending with a pajeeta or a noodlewhore as a white man is deplorable. Only aryan women matter for whitecels.