Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnicels, how does it feel knowing you could have been living life on easy mode if you had been born female?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When I was outside today I saw this currywhore, at first I though she was kinda cute (not like I had a shot with her though, she was walking next to her white boyfriend) but I then realized that her male equivalent would be a turbo currycel. She was dark with a round face and a hooked nose, if she had short hair you wouldn't have been able to tell if she was male or female just by looking at her face. But because she was born female she gets to live an easy, happy, fulfilling life while her male equivalent will probably rope. The genetic lottery is cruel.

My favorite example is Kim Kardashian. She is basically a Middle Eastern midget. She would be incel as fuck as a male. Instead she is a living sex symbol.

Another is Hooter girls. They get paid for being sexy girls. Half of them are would be incel if male.

Imagine them having twins. Ethnic manlets... I doubt theyd be paid for their beauty then.

hooters.jpg

800px-Hooters_Girls%2C_Norfolk%2C_Virginia.jpg

It's never been more over for ethnics than it is in 2018, you're own woman don't want you and are reserved for white normies/chadlites/chads.

19D50155 F921 40A4 8230 974512DB1862

I can’t even begin to comprehend that amount of fucks I don’t give tbh

I wish i was born white

I'd rather be an incel male than female. My life is unironically easier than your average girl's. No need to keep up appearances, nobody asking me out, no obsessing over social media, etc. Women are now no happier than men and in many cases far less happy.

My favorite example is Kim Kardashian. She is basically a Middle Eastern midget. She would be incel as fuck as a male. Instead she is a living sex symbol.

Another is Hooter girls. They get paid for being sexy girls. Half of them are would be incel if male.

Imagine them having twins. Ethnic manlets... I doubt theyd be paid for their beauty then.

hooters.jpg

800px-Hooters_Girls%2C_Norfolk%2C_Virginia.jpg
Ya, it's not fair. btw what kind of ethnic are you?

You guys could be born white but still be ugly like me and be in the same spot you are now

Ya, it's not fair. btw what kind of ethnic are you?

There are only two kinds of people. Whites and the others. This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife and fauna.

You guys could be born white but still be ugly like me and be in the same spot you are now

I'd rather be White an ugly than Ethnic and handsome.

There are only two kinds of people. Whites and the others. This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife and fauna.

I'd rather be White an ugly than Ethnic and handsome.
Low iq

Chad ethnics get girls are the time it’s delusional to think they don’t

Who cares about getting girls. Fucking cope. Only White is right. We ethnics are subhuman trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back