Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ethnicels gtf in here!! Huwhite foids & plausible denial of racism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

So you have a polite soyish male character coupled with a cute becky gf suitably his looksmatch dining with Steven Crowder and his wife. The soy pretty much checks off all the boxes as a standard acceptable modern spouse: 6' tall, white, assertive, bearded, middle class, polite, clean, has a DOG. They have a polite dinner, where the soy male reveals his power level when probed about a Chris Rock joke. Revealing his power level makes Steven Crowder uncomfortable, which makes the Becky gf uncomfortable.

There are a lot of questions that this sketch sparks. To me, I like how the sketch makes you really question how racist the becky gf was from the start, and all of her discomfort in the moment is merely foid "save-face." Like a typical foid, she is only ashamed because Steven Crowder does not match their power level, and now has to backtrack. Foids and their plausible deniability, a tale as old as time . . . and like a cowardly foid, she had her soy bf do all the heavy lifting in trying to find stormfront friends. Have him get all the flak, while she acts all offended like she had no idea her soyfriend is racist af, while she can continue saying shit like "the blacks" and act like she's the Virgin Mary anchored to the devil.

The reality is SHE LOVES THE DEVIL. The reality is, the foid is just as racist as her soyfriend, only she wants NONE OF THE FLAK FOR IT. The reality is, the biological need to be paired with white, 6' tall genetics, is so strong, breeding with open racists is worth it.

I hate them, that video is gay

So you have a polite soyish male character coupled with a cute becky gf suitably his looksmatch dining with Steven Crowder and his wife. The soy pretty much checks off all the boxes as a standard acceptable modern spouse: 6' tall, white, assertive, bearded, middle class, polite, clean, has a DOG. They have a polite dinner, where the soy male reveals his power level when probed about a Chris Rock joke. Revealing his power level makes Steven Crowder uncomfortable, which makes the Becky gf uncomfortable.

There are a lot of questions that this sketch sparks. To me, I like how the sketch makes you really question how racist the becky gf was from the start, and all of her discomfort in the moment is merely foid "save-face." Like a typical foid, she is only ashamed because Steven Crowder does not match their power level, and now has to backtrack. Foids and their plausible deniability, a tale as old as time . . . and like a cowardly foid, she had her soy bf do all the heavy lifting in trying to find stormfront friends. Have him get all the flak, while she acts all offended like she had no idea her soyfriend is racist af, while she can continue saying shit like "the blacks" and act like she's the Virgin Mary anchored to the devil.

The reality is SHE LOVES THE DEVIL. The reality is, the foid is just as racist as her soyfriend, only she wants NONE OF THE FLAK FOR IT. The reality is, the biological need to be paired with white, 6' tall genetics, is so strong, breeding with open racists is worth it.

I have one question for you brocel. Why is a foid wanting a racematched, looksmatched partner bad?

I have one question for you brocel. Why is a foid wanting a racematched, looksmatched partner bad?
yeah it isnt bad ngl, but top tier foids shouldnt go to chad, they should go to those who are the wealthiest, and beckys should go to the middle class men, and at the very minimum poor guys should get there looks match.

I'm angry that the foid is plausibly denying her racism just because she doesn't wanna seem like an asshole to Steven Crowder, who mogs her bf.

yeah it isnt bad ngl, but top tier foids shouldnt go to chad, they should go to those who are the wealthiest, and beckys should go to the middle class men, and at the very minimum poor guys should get there looks match.
Everybody, rich or poor, should get their looksmatch. The reason is simple. Chad won't be happy with Becky, so he'll constantly fuck richcel's Stacy wife. Give him his looksmatch, and the chance of him going for beta's Becky is less. And Stacy won't feel short changed by being with beta.

Less potential for conflict.

I'm angry that the foid is plausibly denying her racism just because she doesn't wanna seem like an asshole to Steven Crowder, who mogs her bf.
Ah. That makes sense.

Everybody, rich or poor, should get their looksmatch. The reason is simple. Chad won't be happy with Becky, so he'll constantly fuck richcel's Stacy wife. Give him his looksmatch, and the chance of him going for beta's Becky is less. And Stacy won't feel short changed by being with beta.

Less potential for conflict.

Ah. That makes sense.
Just make adultery a punishable crime ngl

The real racist foids are noodlewhores

Video is gay shit full of common society views.