Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnicels, do you wish you were raised in your native country?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Most of us ethnics whether we are sand niggers, currys, blacks etc... Live in the west. But do you wish sometimes that you were raised and lived back in your native country? Everyone I know back home has fucked a foid, they all have great social circles and great upbringing. I'm very certain if I lived in my country back home, I would not be an incel. It's a real shame tbh, people think living in a 1st world country is great but look how we turned out to be JFL.

i mean it's a toss up. either death or being what essentially comes down to betabuxx

Everyone I know back home has fucked a foid, they all have great social circles and great upbringing.
Do you mog any of them lookswise?

Yes, hapas in my country are generally well liked

Do you mog any of them lookswise?
Some mog me from Damascus to fallujah, but there are guys who legit are similar to me in terms of looks and they have fucked foids, JFL.

All ethnics would've been better off in their own countries. They're only so miserable because they live along whites. If they lived amongst their own they would've been much happier .

All ethnics would've been better off in their own countries. They're only so miserable because they live along whites. If they lived amongst their own they would've been much happier .
Definitely

I wish I had a place to escape too.

Yes, I think I would do well if I didn’t have to compete with chad.

I was raised in my home country then I immigrated to Europe

No, I wish I was never born.

Nope. I like having plenty of food to eat, video games to play, anime to watch, a nice clean restroom to pee and shit in peace, I like browsing the free web, I like fapping and sleeping knowing I don't have to worry about someone attempting to break into my home during my more vulnerable moments. So no thanks fuck 3rd world shitholes.

Nope. I like having plenty of food to eat, video games to play, anime to watch, a nice clean restroom to pee and shit in peace, I like browsing the free web, I like fapping and sleeping knowing I don't have to worry about someone attempting to break into my home during my more vulnerable moments. So no thanks fuck 3rd world shitholes.
Ngl I would say I wouldn't mind getting killed by an airstrike or something but yet again if I was raised back home, I wouldn't have this mentality to begin with.

If i was raised in Morocco i would be happy and have a wife and kids. No doubt

It would be very interesting to see how things would have turned out due to all the differences. Still would be a manlet tho.

Yes. Fuck america

Nope. Fuck my native country.

mogs me so hard.
im 4'2 lebenese migrant,i get smv mogged by vegtables
57E6F15D E151 4CE1 9B95 99A06BB98E57

Mixed so I don't even have one. Feels bad man.

Middle Eastern countries are degenerate because of Christianity, Judaism, Shiaism and Wahhabism/Salafism. Only when traditional Sunni(Sufi) institutions reigned supreme was there morality in those lands. Ever since the rise of Secularism and Wahhabism and the abolishment of traditional Sufi institutions has the Middle East descended into levels of filth like no other.

Middle Eastern countries are degenerate because of Christianity, Judaism, Shiaism and Wahhabism/Salafism. Only when traditional Sunni(Sufi) institutions reigned supreme was there morality in those lands. Ever since the rise of Secularism and Wahhabism and the abolishment of traditional Sufi institutions has the Middle East descended into levels of filth like no other.
Wahabism is biggest mistake after foids, they're basicslly zionists

13346.JPG

Europe is my home "country"

Most of us ethnics whether we are sand niggers, currys, blacks etc... Live in the west. But do you wish sometimes that you were raised and lived back in your native country? Everyone I know back home has fucked a foid, they all have great social circles and great upbringing. I'm very certain if I lived in my country back home, I would not be an incel. It's a real shame tbh, people think living in a 1st world country is great but look how we turned out to be JFL.
Tyrone is glad that he's in America, Canada, England etc and not in Africa.

I would take America over Africa anyday since it's a pretty fucked place for the most part.

I've noticed american negros have this concept that everything is better in Africa. and that african women arent as fucked up as ghetto african american women. But nope. doesnt work like that. Africa is just as fucked up as the slaves that came from it. the apple falls not far from the tree.

This, I hate people that talk about their country like its the best place ever and have pride. I say fuck that shithole, those retarded ass monkeys still have rampant corruption and violence. The people also tend to try and scam you in the most simple transactions.