Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethnicels: Do White Normies Give You the Most Shit?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
It seems to me that white male normies and their whores seem to have something negative to say about me at a higher rate than non-whites, why is this? These same faggots would also say they're not racist, and all the other normie narratives. When I was in community college, they were cold and aloof towards me, and I seem to have an easier time talking to EE immigrants than native born white Amerishits especially ones that come from white trash/redneck Republican type of families (the most common type of white fag normie).

Last edited:
It seems to me that white male normies and their whores seem to have something negative to say about me at a higher rate than non-whites, why is this? These same faggots would also say they're not racist, and all the other normie narratives. When I was in community college, they were cold and aloof towards me, and I seem to have an easier time talking to EE immigrants than native born white Amerishits especially ones that come from white trash/redneck families Republican type of families (the most common type of white fag normie).
Your skin looks like poop btw

It seems to me that white male normies and their whores seem to have something negative to say about me at a higher rate than non-whites, why is this? These same faggots would also say they're not racist, and all the other normie narratives. When I was in community college, they were cold and aloof towards me, and I seem to have an easier time talking to EE immigrants than native born white Amerishits especially ones that come from white trash/redneck families Republican type of families (the most common type of white fag normie).
poop

I don't interact with anyone anymore. But no. When I was interacting with normie the difference of treatment I get was based on look of the normie, not his ethnicity.

Your skin looks like poop btw

Are you just saying what they're too pussy to say to my face or around their normie friends? Why do they still have one or two token nigger, beaner, and other friends?

The more they are confident (= the more their smv is high) the more they used to treat me bad. (I didn't let it happen as I don't care going into fights from childhoo)
EDIT As white tend to have higher smv it can somewhat explain your observation

It's the other way around from my experience :feelshmm:

Are you just saying what they're too pussy to say to my face or around their normie friends? Why do they still have one or two token nigger, beaner, and other friends?
>lel say it to my face > : (

Cope you got roasted

The more they are confident (= the more their smv is high) the more they used to treat me bad. (I didn't let it happen as I don't care going into fights from childhoo)
EDIT As white tend to have higher smv it can somewhat explain your observation

is that why the manlet ones tend to come in two varieties: Napoleon complex having faggot that tries to be extra masculine especially choosing professions like zogbot (police,military)?

or the low T yappy little faggot that always some some "witty" shit to say about some LTN?

Attachments

• 449779409_2246192762387645_4666958757775054603_n.jpg
    449779409_2246192762387645_4666958757775054603_n.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 4
is that why the manlet ones tend to come in two varieties: Napoleon complex having faggot that tries to be extra masculine especially choosing professions like zogbot (police,military)?

or the low T yappy little faggot that always some some "witty" shit to say about some LTN?
to me it almost always depends on their smv. I have not developed precise theory about different types of manlets tbh :feelskek:

to me it almost always depends on their smv. I have not developed precise theory about different types of manlets tbh :feelskek:

I also notice they're the biggest simps. They also just blindly assume anyone no matter how ugly/retarded/defective must have a gf or is simping for one like all the faggots on onlyfans. I thought they were suppposed to be the most empathetic race, but white males seem to have the least amount of it in particular the flyover redneck Trump trash types.